Chapter 6

Bang.

I looked up. I was in my old room in my old house. I looked around and saw everything was the same, like I never left.

What made that sound?

I groaned. Then I sat there shocked. I ACTUALLY MADE A SOUND.

This better not be a dream.

Bang.

There it is again. I pulled myself off the bed and looked over the stairwell.

I gasped. There was my dad. He was throwing open the doors. Brandon was beside him with baseball bat.

No. No. No.

Can this be a dream now?

Apparently my gasp caught their attention. I ran to the nearest room and waited.

There was more banging then I heard Grant's voice.

"Dad?" He muttered. My face paled and I felt my heart clench. Maybe he won't hurt him.

I heard someone's steps leave Grant's room. I sighed in relief.

Then the situation changed. In a second I ended up in Grant's room, on the floor screaming for help and for Grant. I could feel blows against my head and I could hear Grant yelling and crying.

Then I felt...water spraying?
••
I show up in cold sweat right as a spray hit my face.

I looked at where the spray was coming from and I saw Haley and Saylor moving around my room and in my closet.

I looked at them curiously.

Saylor shrugged and moved in my closet.

"You were having a nightmare and I didn't want to touch you and wake you up. I don't fancy being punched." Haley explained.

Saylor came out of the closet.

"So we sprayed you with water from a distance." She explained sounding proud.

I glared at them and threw a book at both of them.

They looked at me shocked and I started laughing silently in laughter.

I pointed at their faces and tried to contain myself.

They both shrugged and headed back to my closet. I looked curiously at the closet.

Is Narnia in there or something?

"You know, you don't have any marvel clothes in here." Haley yelled.

"Aren't you the biggest fan ever?" Saylor added. I looked at them and shrugged.

I grabbed the white board and wrote on it.

My dad thought that the whole concept was boyish so I could never get that stuff, I wrote.

They read it and got angry. They paced then threw an outfit on my bed.

"Get dressed. You have five minutes or you're going out in your underwear. WE ARE GOING SHOPPING." They yelled creepily in sync. I stared at them and watched them skip out of the room.

What.

Just.

Happened.

I grabbed the outfit and hurried got dressed. It was a loose light red top, skinny jeans, a cream scarf, red beanie looking thing, and brown shoes.