Author's Note

HEY Y'ALL I AM YOUR WATER PRINCESS AND I AM BACK.

So I have a bunch to say. Ready? Ok let's go.

So first, WE HIT 10K READS!!! THANK Y'ALL SO MUCH!! I never thought anybody would like this! This means so much to me.

Second, I'VE ALMOST HIT 100 FOLLOWERS!!! OH MY GOODNESS. THANKS TO ALL OF YOU WHO HAVE FOLLOWED, VOTED, AND COMMENTED. So I was thinking maybe a YouNow stream when I hit 100. If y'all want to see that. Maybe do like the chubby bunny challenge.

Third is a point that breaks my heart and that's Vikk. He's getting threats and hate if he doesn't do everything people want. He's letting the hate get to him and it's hurting. He's not the happy person he normally is. He's even giving up over half his holiday so he can come home and record.

TamiiiJ17  and I want to start a hashtag in hopes to make Vikk feel better. #ProtectTheVikkstar or #WeLoveYouVikkstar are the two we want to use. Could y'all (if you have them) go on Twitter or Tumblr or even Instagram and post a message to Vikk with one of the those? We want to let Vikk know we love him and help him ignore the haters.

I hope y'all are will!! I'll be posting a very similar note in my one shots book so yeah....

I AM YOUR WATER PRINCESS AND I AM OUT. BYYYYEEEEEE