Chapter 39

Isabelle's POV

"UP, UP, UP! IT'S A BIG, BIG DAY!" Someone says in a voice that sounds like Elizabeth Banks' Effie voice.

I rub my eyes and sit up in bed. Sophia is standing at the foot of my bed.

"What Sophia?" I mumble.

"We have to get up!" She squeals.

"Um... No," I tell her. "It's Saturday and I really just want to sleep in for a while."

"Sounds good," Alexander mutters in his sleep.

"Ugh, fine," says Sophia.

"Okay, see you later, Soph," I weakly smile.

She leaves the room and I fall back asleep.

*

*

*

When I wake up, I check my phone, and it's already 1:30! Wow! I had a great sleep, and I needed it.

I stand up only to find myself dizzy and my stomach killing me. I figure its probably because I'm hungry, so I fish out some gummi bears from my bag.

I finish off the whole bag within 2 minutes, and my stomach still hurts. No - 'hurts' is an understatement. More like blood-curdling pain.

I run to the bathroom and sit by the toilet. I throw up a little bit and sigh of relief. Now I feel a little bit better. Sort of.

What is wrong with me? Is it foo poisoning? Maybe something I ate on Thursday was spoiled. (A/N: fun fact: it takes 36-48 hours to get affected by food poisoning!)

Ugh. Wow. This sucks.

"Babe?" Xander calls. "Are you in the bathroom?"

I manage a quick, "yes," before throwing up once again.

"Oh my gosh. Are you okay, Iz?" He asks frantically.

"I don't know. My stomach really hurts," I tell him.

"Was it something you ate?" He questions.

"Maybe," I reply. "But I really have no idea."

"What if its because of the pregnancy?"

"Huh?"

"Well, when Natalie was pregnant, she had stomach pains and threw up, too. Maybe that's what's happening to you." A/N: Natalie is Xander's sister. I added her bc someone asked me if I knew that he has another sister and a brother. So I added Natalie here.)

"Oh, maybe. We should probably call Dr. Jensen, though."

"Okay, let's do that right now."

Xander whips out his phone and dials Dr. Jensen's number.

"Hello, this is Dr. Jensen's office. Dr. Jensen speaking."

"Hi, Dr. Jensen. This is Isabelle Fuhrman and Alexander Ludwig."

"Oh! Hello!"

"So, we have a question about the pregnancy."

"Fire away."

"Well, I just puked two times. We're wondering if it has to do with the pregnancy."

"Ah, I see. It probably does. Don't worry about it. Take some Tums and just relax. Has it happened before?"

"Um, I think maybe once or twice within the first two months. I didn't realize it had to so with it, though."

"Well, you'll be fine."

"Thanks so much."

"No problem."

"Goodbye."

"Goodbye."

Alex turns off his phone and sighs.

"Thank goodness I'm not sick or anything," I smile.

"Yeah, that's good," he agrees. "But you should probably get some rest. Do you want anything?"

"Sure," I say, walking back to the bed. "Can you get me a tortilla with butter and Nutella?"

"Of course, Izzy," he grins, grabbing the garbage can. "I'll tell Sophia to bring it in to you."

I crawl under the covers and snuggle in. He kisses me on the forehead and walks outside.

Wow. This dilemma is going on the list of reasons I don't like being pregnant. Yes, I have a list. It's just in my head, though. I also have a list of the pod things, too. Like I'm bringing a child into the world. And it's mine and Xander's and we'll be a perfect family.

A knock on the door startles me, but Sophia peers through the door and walks in.

"Hey, Sophia," I say.

"Hey,Isabelle," she replies. "How are you feeling?"

"Pretty good, did you bring my food?" I ask.

"Yes, I did," she laughs.

She hands me a plate with the Nutella tortilla and I finish it in minutes.

"Well, I think I'm gonna go back to sleep," I yawn.

"Okay, have a good sleep, Isabelle." She smiles.

"Thanks," I mumble sleepily.

I drift off to sleep and enter dreamland.

---------------------------------------------

Hai guys!! Wow, long time, no update! So, I was at this really cool concert at my church so that's why I didn't update earlier, but at least you're getting one.

Notes:

Yay for sleep! Sorry, it's kinda a boring chapter but I had to give you SOMETHING.

Probably not going to update again until next Friday or Saturday. I have to study A TON this week for a huge test so, yeah. Ugh.

Suggestions? Ideas? PLEASE message me and I'll get back to you as soon as I can!

Dedication: give me one (or a few) reason(s) why you think alexbelle is so perfect!

Bye my mustaches!!!! xx