Chapter Thirty-Six

"Babe my mom wants us to come over for dinner, celebrate the engagement or something. I could barely hear her." Harry walks into his kitchen wrapping his arms around ny waist. I nod sighing and laying my head back.

"What time?" Harry's arms around me are overwhelming. I will never get used to this feeling. It has been about a week since we got engaged and it feels like my whole life has changed. I have moved in with Harry, Eric moved away for his job and I already miss him. It's weird not having him around.

I feel like my life is changing so fast and I don't know if I like it.

"In a few hours so you should probably get ready." Harry chuckles looking at my outfit which contains his white shirt and panties.

"Oh I wanted to go like this." I grin wrapping my arms around his neck. Harry's large hands rest on my waist. His hips pinning me against the counter.

"This outfit is for my eyes only, kitten." Harry bites at my neck causing me to laugh loudly.

I sound like a dying walrus.

"You're so beautiful." Harry smiles his eyes are full of love. My cheeks turn red as I lean up pressing a sweet kiss to his lips.

"Thank you. I love you." I break from his grasp to go get ready. I stop when I feel him grab my wrist.

"I love you" Harry smiles making my stomach flip.

-

"I swear you get more gorgeous every time I see you!" Anne gushes wrapping me in a bear hug. I giggle hugging her back equally as tight.

"I'm so happy for you two!" She grins wrapping her arms aroubd Harry.

"Thanks mum" Harry smiles into her shoulder.

"Hey there's my favorite sister in law." Gemma grins engulfing me in a hug. I smile returning the hug.

"Only sister in law by the way." Harry chuckles. I smile shrugging off my jacket hanging it up.

"Let me see the ring." Gemma takes my hand. Her and Anne observing it.

"It's so beautiful. You finally did something right, Harry." His sister grins at him. Harry just rolling his eyes in response.

"It um was actually my mothers. She gave it to Harry." Anne's eyes immediately fill with sorrow making me regret bringing it up.

"I'm sorry dear. About your mother, I couldn't imagine going through that at your age."

"No you're fine. I'm okay." I shake my head giving her a reassuring smile. Harry wraps his arm around my waist pulling me into his side. His thumb drawing small circles on my side.

"Well I think dinner is ready so lets go eat!" Gemma breaks the awkward air. They immediately head to the kitchen.

"You good, baby?" Harry whispers. His eyes completely full of concern.

"I'm good." I nod pecking his lips us going to the kitchen to eat.

-

"Okay but seriously Ava how the fuck do you deal with him?" Gemma laughs as Harry drops his fork throwing his hands in the air dramatically. Gemma and I have been pickinh on Harry basically the whole night and it feel great. I grin throwing my head back in laughter.

"Oh my god! Your laugh... it's so great" Gemma barely speaks through her own laughter. This inturn only makes me laugh harder. I feel like I am doing a full abs workout.

"I honestly have no idea how I do." Harry does a cute little pouty thing looking over at me. I set my fork down turning toward him pinching his cheeks. I start laughing as I make baby noises toward him.