Chapter 14

Fitz looked as if he had been waiting for me the whole time I was away.

"What did he do to you?" He asked. I just looked at him, still in pain. "Willow. What did he do to you!" He shouted.

"He increased the charge in my head and beat me up." I replied. I knew I was lying to him. I didn't want him to find out yet. As soon as I said that, I felt a pain in my head again.

"Willow? What's the matter?" Fitz asked me with a panicked voice.

"The charge has been activated again!" I shouted.

"Why?!" He asked.

"I don't know!" I replied. Just then smoke filled the room and I blacked out.

I woke up in the same chair as before. I had needles in my arm. So did Fitz. He wasn't awake yet. I looked down to see what they were doing. They were taking my blood.

'Of corse Ward wanted my blood. He wanted to test it. Find out what my powers were.' I thought to myself.

Ward walked in. "Coulson will be here soon. I want to make sure you won't be able to escape by yourself before then." He said. He grabbed a hammer and whacked my leg. It was incredibly sore. He knew it wasn't broken yet so he whacked it over and over again to make sure it was. To make it even more sore, he took out a gun and shot it. I tried to scream in pain but my mouth was taped shut. Fitz started to wake up. His mouth was taped as well. He looked over at me. He looked worried.

"I wonder what's taking Coulson so long?" Ward said aloud. I knew Coulson would sacrifice Fitz and I so I had to come up with a plan. I licked my lips over and over again. It made the tape come loose.

"He's not coming." I said. Ward rushed over to me. His face almost touching mine.

"What do you mean he's not coming?" He asked.

"He's low on men after that fight over the avengers. You know, he may call in the avengers. I don't know but..." I said and I felt a jab in my stomach.

"Stop lying." He said and taped my mouth up again. I managed, when his back was turned, to set my arm free and get the new tape of my mouth. I started working on the other arm when he turned around an grabbed my the one which was free. He held it tight in his grasp. "You'll never escape."

"I just did." I said and punched him in the face. I knew my leg wasn't that broken so I could walk or run on it a bit. Ward got up, but I punched him back down again. I set Fitz free and said for him to find anything useful to help us escape. Ward grabbed my broken leg and pulled me to the ground he got on top of me. He punched my face repeatedly until Fitz hit him with a pole on the head. He grabbed the pole and hit Fitz in the stomach. I kicked his leg so he fell over and managed to knock him out. I found something I could wheel him out on. I lifted him onto it and tied him to the side of the bed. I pushed him out the doors. Fitz followed me, while rubbing his face. I saw the hellicarrier so I was relieved. I waved so that it would see us. It sent down a Quinn Jet. Out came Simmons and Skye. Simmons hugged Fitz as tight as she could. She started to cry. Skye grabbed me and hugged me tightly as well. We pushed Ward into the Quinn Jet.

"How long were we gone for?" I asked.

"Almost a week." Skye replied. It didn't seem that long.

"Is there any food or water?" Fitz asked. Simmons handed him a sandwich.

"Your favourite." She said. He had the widest grin across his face.

"A prosciutto and buffalo mozzarella sandwich." He said.

"With a hint of pesto aioli!" We all said allowed. We all laughed together.