Chapter 10 - Boyfriend/Girlfriend Tag | Luke Hemmings

By the next Saturday, my mum had found a flat, and we were living in it now. It was mum, Conner, and me.

Luke was over at the flat, getting ready to film a video with me. We were gonna film a boyfriend/girlfriend video.

"Luke, you stay out for a minute so I can do my intro, and you can make an entrance after that, alright?" I told him.

"Okay," he smiled, and I went into my room.

I set my new camera on the new tripod. I started the video and began to tell them a prank I was going to play on Luke.

"So today I'm putting in these contacts that change your eye color.. I'm pranking Luke," I smirked. They made my eyes look brown when they were naturally blue.

"Anyways.." I paused, "Hello my beautiful fans. This is Eleanor Valentine here with a new video, and today I have a guest.."

Luke walked in and sat beside me. I smiled and said, "Luke Robert Hemmings."

"And you guys guessed it.. We're dating," Luke kissed me on the cheek.

"So we're going to do a boyfriend/girlfriend tag. I've figured up ten questions to ask Luke about me, and he has ten questions to ask me about him. You ready, Luke?"

"Yeah. This'll be easy," he smiled.

"Mhm..."

"Okay, first question.. What is my shoe size?" I asked him.

"Eight?"

"Nope. Nine. That's one wrong. Now, who is my best friend, besides you?"

"Ricky Dillon, duh."

"Okay, that's right. That was easy. What's my new favorite song?"

"New?"

"Yeah. It's by my favorite band, and it literally just came out a few days ago."

"I know it's All Time Low. Which song on the album though, ugh.."

"I was just playing it earlier."

"I'm gonna say Somewhere in Neverland?"

"That's right."

"Really?"

"Yup," I gave him a kiss on the cheek, "four: what is my favorite animal?"

"Oh! Pandas."

"What kind of pandas?"

"What do you mean?"

"What kind of pandas, that's all I'll say."

"Baby pandas."

"Yeah. Good job. Five, what was my first pet, and what was its name?"

"Was is Prince? I think it was your Australian Terrier, Prince."

"No. It was a goldfish named Bob."

"What?"

"I had Bob for like a day. I got him at a fair when I was two, and I took him out of the bag and out of the water and let him roam free in my room. He didn't make it far."

"That does not count!"

"He was a pet.."

"You had him for a day!"

"So?"

"The first pet you had for over a day was Prince. That one is right."

"It's not. You only have two wrong. Let's move on. What was I wearing when we met?"