Chapter 14

Isabelle POV:
i groaned.

"baby sister help me clean up please!" nate said while pounding on my door.

"shut the fuck up hoe!!!" i yelled.

the knocking stopped and i smiled to myself while going back to sleep.

**

i finally got up and was walking downstairs to find harry cleaning up.

"hey. where's nate?" i asked.

he looked up at me and smiled. "Nate went to go get us some food."

"oh." i said while plopping down on the couch and turning on the tv.

"yenno you can help me instead of sitting on your ass." harry pointed out while picking up red solo cups off the ground and shoving them into a trash bag.

"nah im good." i said putting my feet up on the coffee table in front of me so harry can pick up the trash by me.

he rolled his eyes and continued picking up trash. he looked so cute with his concentrated face on cleaning up. that's when i noticed he had no shirt on and i could see his perfect body and several tattoos. wow.

"what?" he asked. shit i said that out loud.

"i said "wow. look at those -" i stared at the tv checking what i could use as a cover up, "krabby patties?" i finished. seriously. i had to be watching spongebob and not the nature channel or something. "wow look at those sharks attack those fish" would have been better than "wow look at those krabby patties." fucking stupid.

harry laughed. "sure. that's what you said wow about." he said while coincidentally stretching showing off his body more.

i rolled my eyes.

**

"so harry. did you tell you tell belle yet?" nate said as we all sat down in our now clean house, in the living room, watching tv and eating.

"tell me what?" i said nervous.