That scene where Ant-Girl does Vision a favor

...1:55 PM...

...Vision's chambers..

So I have to go back to Philip's lab at 2:48 PM. Guess where I am being the size of an ant? Vision's room, to be frank! I am in the carpet making my way to the desk with a computer plopped on the top beaming on. Just my luck for today! I get to the first wooden long leg of the table finding myself in a predicament on how to get up. I can't climb! I don't have a rolled up jacket  to lift myself up like Mulan did.

I turn around towards the forest of rug strands.

"Electric Ants," I shout. "I need your help!"

In a single file line came small red ants and a brown ant with a scar alongside . Electric ants working with common brown ants are surely a surprise because electric ants conduct electricity and are able to make unique designs by doing a cheer leader-ish design which means working as a team. Electric Ants are kind of like small puppies wanting to get attention but that is just me. Some people call the electric ants by the name 'the  fire ants'.

"Hello,Ant-Girl!" Parlie greets me, through the forest of rug fibers.

I lower my head putting one hand on my hip.

"You are not a fire ant," I said, rubbing my forehead with my right hand.

"I can be if I want to!" Parlie said.

I wait five minutes for the electric ants.

Five minutes is almost like  eternity for someone like me.

The ants made a ladder out of themselves on the wooden leg

"...What are you here for Parlie?"'  I ask.

"Just to see how you are doing,"

"Parlie, go back to your ant hill," I said. "Or something like that for your queen."

Parlie's antanna's lower and he whimpers.

"Aww," Parlie said lowering his head.

"I'll call you when I need you," I said.  "I promise!"

Parlie straightens his head up towards me and his antanna's return to their usual position.

"I am always up for a challenge, Ant-Girl," Parlie said.

"Best you be going," I said.

"Until we meet again, my good friend," Parlie said.

Parlie walks through the forest of rug fibers. I climb up the small ants  daring myself not to look down. I gulp careful not to touch their antenna's including their huge eye. Looking down  towards the lower floor can seem scary and it can petrify someone like me from going any further. I kept going up in the chain of ants. I eventually get onto the wooden surface.  I heave a sigh turning towards the ants mentally telling myself not to look down at the floor.

For a girl who has been going on missions over enormous heights; this is quite interesting.

Well, this just proved difficult to do.

"How many of you can read?" I ask.

Not a word came from the collection of ants.

"Okay, thank you for the help!" I said. "You may go."

The ants dissemble and  depart  the room.

I have to do a favor for Vision whether he likes it or not.

"Time to do some magic!" I said, rubbing my hands.

In terms of magic; I mean by making something brilliant.