Chapter 66

Malarie's POV

Two weeks later: November 22

"I love you mommy." Tasha giggled, as I give her several kisses on her little face. Jason just watched patiently at the front door. "I love you too my pretty girl." I kiss her cheeks once more, placing butterfly kisses on Jacob's small face.

Getting ready to leave this forsaken mansion, I am tugged back by my arm. Jason. Shrugging him off, I walk to the front door, needing to leave this place.

"Wait, hold up Malarie." He managed to turn me around to face him. Not that I wanted to. "I love you so much Malarie. When are you going to come back home? I miss you, and everyone else misses you, and the kids too." I shrug not daring to look into his hazel eyes.

"I don't know Jason, I know you all miss the kids. I truly do apologize for that, I just can't have them around any danger and your anger." He nodded, looking at me through tear filled eyes. "Why can't you sleep in a spare room, instead of bringing the kids every three days, or not at all?" His asking was almost as if he was pleading with me.

"Because that's not being apart and away from each other. You better be lucky I'm bringing them here, to come and see you!" My voice cracking horribly. I'm hurting, and I've done nothing wrong.

"B-but Thanksgiving is coming up, and I need you three here with me to celebrate it. You can't possibly leave me hanging like this." He didn't once attempt, to wipe his eyes, he just let them freely fall. "It's so funny how you only remember Thanksgiving, because it's Thanksgiving. It could've been a great one year, huh? But you stupidly cheated. Happy anniversary Jason, please don't call me." Wiping my watery eyes, I rush out the front door

That next day after finding out both Jason and I had a disgusting STD, he assumed Cal and I had sex that night. Which we did not. But both Cal and I, still got yelled at... along with a couple of shoves and punches from Mr. Bad Ass. The worst part about that, was Tasha seeing her daddy do it all. I would never sleep with a person, knowing I have a disease- nor would I ever cheat on the person I love. I'm always faithful, unlike him.

He's forever pulling me along into his messes, which caused me to get a sexually transmitted disease.

Only he would want to have sex, after he revoltingly had a gang bang with fifty other men... with a whore of a woman. Did I mention Alex, Ryan, Za, and the the other fifty plus men, got the same nasty STD as well? What do you know, they did... along with their significant others. That's how fast an STD can spread to one person to another- like wild fire.

"Malarie wait, up! Baby I'm sorry, okay? Please hear me out." He called out to me, running fast as he could to catch up with me. "What?" I roll down my window pissed off.

"I swear to you on everything I have, I didn't know." He panted, leaning against my drivers side door. "You didn't know what, that you cheated? Oh please." Starting my car engine to drive off, he reaches inside taking my keys out.

"Jason what the hell! Give me back my damn keys, I have somewhere to be." Getting out the car, I jumped up and down trying to get them out his hands. "No, not until you hear me out." He raises the keys higher, which is even harder to get.

"I don't have time for your stupid little games, I have to be somewhere and I don't want to be late." Stomping his feet on the ground, he punched the air like a crazy person. "What's so important than me telling you, how much I love you on our one year anniversary?" Rolling my eyes, I snatch my keys out his hands.

"Going to go get an abortion." I flatly state, only for him to widen his honey colored eyes. "Y-you are pregnant again?" He asked nervously, only making me scoff, shaking my head. "No you dummy, I just have to go to the cemetery to see my birth parents. I won't be able to make it to their grave tomorrow." He visibly relaxed, but not before digging into his pockets.