Chapter 70

Jason's POV

Next day

"Mmm I love you so much Jason, you're the best thing to ever come into my life. " Malarie moaned lightly gazing into my eyes, as I make passionate love to her. "I love you too baby, so damn much." I slowly thrust inside her, leaning my head down to capture her lips in a kiss.

We've been making love ever since my mom took our children out for the day, along with the rest of the gang being gone as well. That was around twelve o'clock... now it's after four in the afternoon. Mal was feeling guilty about her fighting with Yolanda- I had assured her it was fine. But she thought otherwise... and I needed to get her mind off of the situation, so I decided to make love to her.

It started on the couch, but being respectable people we are... we got up to continue in our room. I don't know why Malarie wanted us to, it's our house after all. We just have a whole bunch of people living with us. All my doing, and I'm so glad Malarie doesn't complain about it. My mother living with me is a must. Along with my stupid asshole of a brother. Just all my friends and family living with me.

"Do you want to be with me forever, or will you leave and never come back to me?" Malarie spoke through partly closed eyes, kissing my badly scarred knuckles. "Ah fuck, baby I'll always be here with you... no matter what our differences may be. We are together forever." I moved my hips in rhythmic motions, loving the feeling of her being wrapped around me.

"I believe you, and I trust you with all of my heart." She rubbed her hand up and down my chest, while her other fists clumps of my hair. "I trust you too beau-" I was rudely interrupted by my damn phone ringing... for the nth time today.

I would answered it, and it just clicks over. Malarie and I had suggested to turn it off, but mid thrusting motion we decided against it. We have to keep it on, just in case my mom calls. She does have our kids for the day.

"Who is it now?" Malarie rubbed my chin with her finger. "I don't know, but who ever it is, is fucking up my damn groove." I locked my phone, tossing it to the side. Getting back to working her core, over and over again.

Not even thirty minutes had gone by, and I was cumming unashamedly inside of her. My sweaty body, laying right on top of her heavily breathing body- still snug deeply inside of her mouthwatering sex.

"I'm so freaking tired. How do you do it? I have never worked out a day in my life, yet every time we have sex I feel as if I did." Malarie spoke through thick pants, massaging the sweaty nape of my neck. "Well that's the plus of being with your Jase Jase. You get a killer workout, and sexy pleasure at the same time." I made a move to unclench myself from her, but she held me in place.

"Stay for a while longer... I like us being this close." She embarrassingly bit her bottom lip, closing her eyes shut. "Well why didn't you say so? Of course I'll keep my dick inside your little pussy. A pussy I so happily love stretching out... just a tad." A horrid appearance made it's way onto her face.

"Ew Jason, I hate those two words, especially how you word them in such dirty ways." Shaking my head, I stare into her beady eyes. Just taking the time to examine her beauty. Even if her hair is all over the place, or how she looks flushed of any fluids in her body. All except my own that is.

"Why are you staring at me like that, is there something on my face? Do I have boogers?" The way she rubbed her face all over the place, along with her flaring her nostrils made me laugh. "No there's nothing on your face, or in your cute little nose. I'm just so damn mesmerized about you." She blushed, turning her gaze away from me.

"Oh, I just thought there was. I don't have to worry though, you always have my back." Smiling widely, I nod my head. "I sure do have your back... you always have mine. Especially when it comes to picking my boogers out my nose, or cleaning my ears." She giggled, rolling her eyes.