twenty three

DRAG ME DOWN CAME OUT YESTERDAY AS THEIR NEW SINGLE

IT IS SO GOOD. I LISTENED TO IT NON-STOP

* * * * * *

"Look, sweetie, we need to talk."

"Fine, what do you want to talk about?" I roll my eyes.

"Let's sit." she gestures towards the dining chairs at the table, "Do you want some pancakes?"

"No, you wanted to talk, so we're going to talk." I state as I take a seat.

"Luciana," I sigh, I hate it when she calls me by my full name, "You've been acting very strange lately. You've changed."

"Strange? I'm still me."

"That's not what I meant. I checked your schedule today, and I noticed that you haven't done any homework this weekend."

"Oh, that's what you mean? I was planning on doing that today. It's not that big of a deal to me."

"To me it is! You're never off schedule. You're always on time! What's changing you?"

"Just to clarify things, I'm not changing!" I backfire.

My mother snorts and crossed her arms, leaning back in her chair.

"Oh, I know what this is about. You think I'm changing just because I went out last night. You're upset about it. You don't like the fact that I'm not a little girl anymore." I chuckle, "Wake the fuck up, mother! I'm growing up!"

"You don't get to talk to me like that, young lady!" she yells at me.

"I'm not young! I'm almost 18!"

"I'm so done with you right now, Luciana. Get out of my face!"

"Get out of your face?" I laugh, "No, mother, I'm gonna sit here and eat my breakfast in peace and silence."

"No way. You're going to your room. Now!"

I roll my eyes and run a hand through my hair.

My mother gasps.

"What?"

"What in God's name is that?!" she points at my neck.

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

"What is what?"

"Is that a love bite? How didn't I notice this before?" she shakes her head, "So is that why you've been behaving this way? It's because you met a boy."

"It's not a boy. It's a guy. He's not 12." I chuckle. No, Lucy, he's 25 for God's sake.

"I forbid you to speak to this... this brat! He's clearly playing games with your mind! Making you behave this way. As soon as he gets into your pants he'll be gone as soon as possible! He's not good for you!"

"You can't tell me what to do!"

"Oh, but I do! I am your mother!"

"I'm not going to listen to your bullshit! We love each other!" I spit.

"Love?! You don't know what love is! You're just a child!"

"Oh! And you think you know what love is? Do you really think father is away for that long just for work? I bet he's fucking that cute secretary of his!"

"How dare you say that?! You don't even know what you're talking about!"

"Don't worry, mother, I do know what I'm talking about! My boyfriend taught me when his face was in between my legs!"

She gasps, "You... you get yourself and that filthy mouth of yours out of my face! Immediately! Go to your room!"

"Fine." I groan and run upstairs to my room without getting breakfast. Collapsing on my bed, I grab my pillow and scream in it.

Me: I'm upset, daddy.

Daddy: Why? What's wrong, baby girl?

Me: Mother won't let me eat breakfast, because we just had an argument.

Daddy: About what?

Me: You.

Daddy: Me?

Me: She saw the love bite in my neck thaT YOU LEFT ON ME, FOR FUCK'S SAKE. And then she freaked out and said you were making me 'behave a sudden way'. And then I said something about my father fucking his secretary.

Me: She told me I didn't know what I was talking about. So I said to her, my boyfriend taught me that when his face was in between my legs.

Daddy: You said that?! O.o

Me: I did. She wasn't too happy about it, though.

Daddy: Good girl. Damn, such filthy words. I did teach you well.

Daddy: Although, does she know now? About me and you?

Me: No, she doesn't know it's you yet.

Daddy: Yet? You're planning on telling her?

Me: I'm not, I promise. But I have to tell her eventually...

Daddy: That's true. Sadly.

Me: ;/

Me: I have to go though. I think I should apologise for what I said to her. She is my mother after all.

Daddy: Yes, I think that's very good of you. Good luck.

Me: Thank you.

Me: I love you, daddy.

Daddy: I love you, too, baby girl.

Daddy: Take care. x

* * * * * *

DON'T WORRY. SMUT COMING SOON