Chapter 29

Elena pov

We all sat in shock for a moment, taking it all in. It was quiet. The only sound was the ticking of the clock. Well at least until someone started clapping their hands and squealing with excitement. Lindsay. Of course. "I'm going to be an auntie!!" She was litterally boncing up and down in her chair. She made the mood lighter. The next couple of minutes were filled with 'Congratulations', 'When are you due?', 'How far along are you?'. That was followed by 'Thank you', 'I don't know yet' and 'I'm two months' Damon couldn't help but smile and look at me in a funny way. I furrowed my eyebrows at him.

1 Hour Later

I was sat in the front room with Damon watching tv. He was laughing at whatever was on. I wasn't paying attention to it though. All that kept running through my mind was the look that Damon had given me less than an hour ago. We had the house to ourselves, everyon else had gone out. Jordan and the other two girls went baby shopping while the other lads went somewhere else. I got up off the couch and walked to the kitchen.

I had changed into a red summer dress and flats after everyone else had left. I grabbed a soda from the fridge and turned the radio on. I turned up the volume and started to dance round the kitchen. Then my stomach growled.

I decided to make some pancakes. I got all the ingredients from around the kitchen and began to cook. Not long after i had started to cook the pancakes I felt someones arms around my waist "mmmm, smells delicious. Can i have some?" I turned around to face Damon and sweetly smiled, "Of course but you have to tell me what that look was about earlier" He scratched his head thinking of what i was on about. He looked doen at me scratching his chin. "Er, what look?" he asked innocently. "Damon, you know what look. When everyone was saying conratulations to Jordan and Jake you looked at me and smiled." he furrowed his brows. "So, i'm not aloud to look at you and smile now?" I pushed him gently off me and turned back to my cooking. He placed himslef on the counter near me. "It's the way you looked at me. It's a look you've never given me before." I looked up at him. He sighed. "Damon if you don't tell me what that look was about i swear i will wack you with this wooden spoon." I raised the wooden spoon i had in my hand in the air so he knew i was serious. He shuffled away from me.

The pancakes were done so i took them out of the pan and put them onto plates. Damon was sat at the table before i even picked the plates up. I put a plate down in front of him and sat opposite him with mine. We both dug in. When we finished we washed up. He still hadn't told me about the look he had given me earlier. I dipped my hand in the warm soapy water and walked over to where he was standing, he was stood at the glass sliding doors with his back to me. I his the soapy hand behind my back and placed my dry hand on his shoulder. He turned around to look at me, with a smile on my face i rubbed the bubbles form my hand all over his face. "What was that for?" I started to laugh at him. "For not telling me what that look ment that you gave me this morning." he narrowed his eyes at me and walked past me to the sink. He dipped his hand in and walked over to where i was still stood. I began to run round the kitchen but he caught me from behind. Damn vampire speed. He rubbed his hand on my face. I grabbed the spoon from the top and started to chase him around with it. He ran out into the back garden. I had stop for a moment to admire it.

The back garden was amazing. The grass was green. there was a row of rose bushes at the end of the garden and in the middle there was a huge swimming pool. I started to chase Damon again but i couldn't see him. Where did he go. I walked over to the edge of the pool."Daaamon" i saaid in sing-song voice. I turned my back on the pool and looked in the direction i had last seen him running. I couldn't see him anywhere. Suddenly felt hands on my hips and they pulled me into the pool. I reached the surface for air and so did Damon. I was drenched. "Damon!" he chuckeld at my face. I smiled sweetly at him. "Hey Damon" he looked at me. "yeah?" i cocked my head the side and let out a breath. "Are you forgetting that im a witch?" he furrowed his eybrows at me and shook his head. I lifted my hand out of the water and rubbing my finger on the palm of my handlike in that nursrey rhyme 'round and round the garden like teddy bear' i imagined a ball of freezing cold water forming in the palm of my hand. I smiled when i saw it forming in my hand. Then i imagined it floating away fromme and stopping above Damon's head and dropping on his head covering him in freezing cold water. I watched in amazenent as it happened. I was out of the pool and ruuning towards the house before Damon got out of the pool. I stopped when i got into the kitchen and thought of my dress being dry and my hair being dry and it happened. I did the same thing with Damon.

He came into the kitchen and caught me round the waist. He took me into the living room and laid me down on the couch. He started tickiling me. "Damon. Damon stop." i managed to get out n between laughs. "Damon. Can you please just tell me what that look was bout earlier?" he looked at me and nodded. He lifted my head up and sat down, he put my head in his lap and looked down at me.

"Okay. The look i gave you earlier. I-I was looking at you like that because...because I-I want that to be...us one day." he looked into my eyes the whole time. I was speechless. I couldn't believe it.

.................................................................................................................................................................

A/N: I know this isn't a very good chapter. It's just a filler chapter. The next one should be better. I'm debating on wether to do a sex scene somewhere in the book for Damon and Elena. Let me know what you think about me doing one. Should i do one or not?

DamonSlover xoxo