chapter four

DINO-CHAN WAS UNMOTIVATED FOR THIS CHAPTER GOMEN'NASAI--

A bored look had appeared on your face as you stared at the clean (well, mostly clean) floor, before a grin suddenly popped up to replace it. "Cool! Now I have Casper as my maid." (A/N: MWAHAHA! >:D To the person who commented this. I love you. ^3^) You cackled maniacally before walking back to the kitchen and plugging the waffle iron's extension cord to an outlet.

You pulled 2 eggs, milk and butter from the small refrigerator that came with your apartment and set them down on the counter besides the waffle mix before grabbing the vegetable oil. Pulling out a whisk, you poured the correct measurements into a large bowl you pulled from the cupboard. You shoveled the whisk into the bowl, and began to whip your arm around wildly. "MAKING A MESS IN THE KITCHEN--- DOO DOO DOO~!" You screamed in song (thank God your neighbors left already) as waffle batter whipped around the counter. Some powder flew in your face, while egg and milk (MALK) splattered onto the marble the bowl was placed on. You ignored it, however, as you continued to abuse- I mean, mix the batter.

A satisfied smile grew on your face as you grabbed a spoon and the butter. You dipped the spoon into the bucket and plopped the glob of fatty goodness onto the waffle iron.

~Timeskip of waffle making brought to you by the 2ps. They won't hesitate to kill you. ^w^~

"Yeeeeeeeesss..." You dragged out the word while staring at the stack of waffles you had made. You smirked cockily and crossed your arms. "I am the best waffle maker ever," you gloated while grabbing the plate and (A/N: MAKING YOUR WAY DOWN TOWN, WALKING FASTER //shot) making your way to the table.

Quickly placing the plate onto the table, you turned on your heel and headed back to the kitchen, pulling a bottle of maple syrup out of the fridge (not the American artificial stuff because ya know, MAPLE SYRUP IS AWESOME MOTHER DUCKERS!). You grinned at how awesomely good your breakfast would be before you went to school. Yes, you still go to school; college, in fact. You currently have your Associate's degree in (whatever area you would like) and were working to getting a Bachelor's in the same area. But you had needed a job (since the scholarships you had only went so far), so you had signed up for nursing school and finished. Now you have a job as an ER nurse, which allows you to support yourself quite well. You did good for a 21 year old.

You chuckled happily at how well your life was now that you had left your old home in the dust and headed back to the dining room.

What you saw made your jaw drop.

Your dining room window was wide open, allowing a breeze to drift in and billow your curtains. Your eyes darted to the table, where there were what seemed to be deep scratches caused by something sharp. And moreover, your waffles were gone!

You quickly ran over to the phone and picked it up, about to dial 911 when you suddenly stopped yourself. 'Wait. They wouldn't believe me.' You thought, staring at the phone in your hand. 'They would think I was pranking them if I call and say "Oh hi, someone broke into my apartment just to steal my breakfast."' You shook your head and slammed the phone back onto the receiver, rather harshly, I might add.

You quickly slammed the window down as well, flicking the lock back in place. You turned back to glare at the table, only to freeze where you stood. A message suddenly clicked in your mind as you stared at the wood. You read it over and over, not believing what it said.

WE'RE WATCHING YOU, (Y/N).

And below that, was a circle with a large X in the center.

~~**~~
Well, that escalated quickly XDD
Sorry not sorry!
I am sorry for not updating in over a month though. LO SIENTO! TE AMO, READERS!
I want to thank you all. ;^; WE GOT OVER 1K READS!!!! *screams*
Romano: SHUT UP
Me: NEIN. Anyways, thank you so much! Hope you all gave a nice day! Bye!
Everyone: BAI!