Happy Birthday!

Name?

Catherine 

 Age?

17 and in three days i'm 18 

What is your favorite song at the moment?

hmm good question a new zealand song called Royals by Lorde 

 I just listen to the song, I liked it. Do you swear? Why?

occasionally only when something bad happens 

 Do you like to write in colored pen? If yes, what color? If no, why not?

I love colored pens, i write in all different colors because it makes things far prettier. 

 Have you ever been to Starbuck?

Yes i have and i love their white chocolate hot chocolate 

 Do you believe Mermaids are real?

Yes, everyone who has seen them is just so hypnotized by their beauty they forget to tell anyone. 

 What do you think of fat people? Why?

I dont, fat people are no different on the inside and thats all that matters :D 

 Why’d you come to Wattpad?

I love to write and even more i love to read :D 

 Do you have any goals for Wattpad, like the Watty Awards?

Right now my goal is to make a top ten on a whats hot list but i am very busy with school so that might not happen

If you had to leave your country and never return (Like Simba, but you really don’t come back) where would you go and why?

Spain, no doubt about it. I was in spain for 2 months at the start of this year and i just cant wait to go back (Sing that as the lion king song) 

 What is you favorite farm animal?

Sheep Dog :D 

 What is something you would change about the world?

hmm not much really becuase in changing one thing could change so many other things. 

 Do you think we will ever advance to the level of year 2015 in “Back to the Future”? What year do you think that might happen?

I love those movies and yes eventually i want to ride a hover skateboard but i think flying cars etc still wont be around in the next 50 years. 

 Reality tv, Do you watch it? Why?

Sometimes if i am bored. 

 Do you play video games? If yes, which ones?

Not really but occasionally i will play the sims 3 

 If given the choice would you be the main lead in a movie with someone famous you hated playing the supporting lead? Why?

Yes because no matter what its acting and i love that too. 

About how many books do you read a year?

Well my electronic count has risen and my hardcover has dropped but i would loose count of the books i read in a year. 

Are you glad the Twilight crap is finally over?

yes but not glad harry potter is over. In my heart Harry will always live on though. 

 Can you swim?

I love to swim 

What kind of car do you want to have?

hmmm i quite like mazdas. 

 What is something you would change about the opposite sex?

I would make guys think with their brains more! 

Do you think there would ever be a situation where you would value the life of an animal over that of a human?

Yup. I love my dog to bits and if i had to choose between her and some useless law breaking adict i would obviously choose my dog. 

 What is your favorite food?

pasta or creme brulee 

What is something from a book or movie do you wish would happen in real life?

I wish i had magical powers :D 

 Just how many times have you listen to PSY’s Gangnam Style?

Too many 

 Would you sacrifice yourself for the greater good of all people?

Yes i think i would 

What was the last movie you saw in theaters?

Les Miserables 

 If you nickname had to be an animal name (like elephant, rat, cow…) which would you want?

wolf 

 What would you like to say to you fans and future readers?

I am sorry i haven't updated in sooo long but i have been super busy. I hope you all come back to my stories as i havnt had many views in ages. For future readers and fan please keep reading, commenting, voting and expressing your wonderful opinions.