6.

I stared up into the Transformers optics, not once taking my (eye/colour) eyes away from the bright blue ones shining back at me. I held up my hands as a sign of surrender, letting him know that I was no threat to him. "Don't shoot!" Cade cried, pleading with the robot to stop his sudden outburst, and to prevent him from killing me.

The Transformer and I made eye contact once more, and his gaze seemed to soften upon my form. "Call 911 now!" Lucas shouted, getting up from his position on the ground and running towards the door. The Autobot growled, removing his gun from my person only to swing the weapon towards Lucas. I ducked just in time, narrowly missing my head being taken off just as the weapon collided with Lucas's forehead which resulted in a loud clang ringing through the barn. I let out a low hiss as I watched Lucas collapse to the floor holding his head in his hands "Lucas don't move just calm down..." Cade instructed, before casting a worried glance over in my direction. I nodded my head, signalling that I was okay before turning back around to face the transformer "Easy human..." he warned, watching as Lucas slowly stood up, still holding a hand o his injured forehead where a bright red mark now began to form. 

I slowly began to approach the Autobot, still holding my arms up in defense as a precaution "He's not going to hurt us" I declared, watching as the Autobot stumbled backwards slightly. "Weapons system damaged" he wheezed, lowering his guard and never taking his optics off my advancing form. "A missile hit your engine...we took it out of you." Cade spoke up, finally overcoming the shock of the situation " You're hurt really bad...we're just trying to help you. You're in my home now I'm an engineer my name is Cade Yeager..." He trailed off quickly, now making his way to stand beside me. The Autobot wiped his faceplate "Cade, I am in you're debt..." he spoke slowly, before leaning against one of the beams in the roof of the barn. 

I stepped closer towards the Autobot, feeling Cade's hand brush my arm as he tried to pull me back "You're Optimus Prime aren't you, Leader of the Autobots?" I asked suddenly, watching as his optics widened before turning his helm to face me. "How do you know who I am?" he growled lowly, eyeing me suspiciously with a dark glare. I smiled softly and shrugged my shoulders "An old friend of yours came to me for help after the Battle of Chicago, does a yellow Camaro ring any bells?" I asked him, chuckling lightly as his expression softened once more, his optics giving me a silent thank you. "Wait, are you talking about that Camaro that was here a couple of minutes ago!?" Tessa whisper shouted, making me jump and let out a small squeak of surprise before spinning around to face her. A sheepish grin fell upon my face as I shrugged my shoulders "Uh, yeah...sorry?". Her glare sent shivers up my spine and I cringed, before I was interrupted by the Autobot Leader behind me.

"My Autobots, They're in danger!" Optimus cried, before collapsing onto his hands an knees with a part of his helm falling off and stopping just in front of my feet. I looked up at Optimus with a concerned look "I need to go, I need to go now" he continued, bringing his servo up to rub his faceplate. "How far do you think you're gonna get?" Cade asked, walking up  beside me once more and bending down to pick up the broken piece of Optimus's helm. "What happened to you?" I asked him, taking another good look at his battered and bruised form. "An ambush, a trap set by humans" answered, before a deep rumbling cough escaped his lips. He looked down at me with sad optics, whilst I could only give him a look of sympathy "...I escaped and took this form" he explained, more to me than Cade or the others. "But you're on our side" Tessa spoke up, making her presence known to the Autobot "Why would humans hurt you?" She asked,  her voice now becoming bore shaky. Optimus leaned on his knee, looking over to the blonde girl "They were not alone..." he responded in a low tone, before standing to his feet.

"My Autobots can repair me" Optimus spoke, holding a servo to his side. "Yeah, if you can reach them..." I pointed out, folding my arms over my chest. I turned my gaze to Cade, who in return looked over at me with a knowing smirk "What about us?" he asked, gesturing towards me and himself with his head. Optimus looked between us both with a perplexed look, wondering what exactly could we do to help him? But never the less he gave us a small nod, which was enough reassurance for me and Cade to nod in each others direction, and set to work on fixing the Leader of the Autobots.