Chapter-8

Chapter-8

-Breakfast Date

Anna's POV

I feel tender lips on my neck and a breathe of air tickling my skin. I turned around and snuggled into the pillow. The pillow is so comfortable. I threw my legs around the pillow and hugged it tight. I feel lips on my head again. When did pillows start to become hard and big?!

"No sweet. I am not a pillow. Now wake up", I heard a deep voice and my wolf purred.

I opened my eyes to look at the voice. I turned my head up to see that it is Bane. He is not smiling, at least he is not serious. I can adjust to it! I smiled at him.

"Good morning Anna", he greeted.

"Good morning...", I said as I sat and stretched my arms, feeling the fresh air. I looked back at Bane and found him staring at me.

"You look beautiful", he said and that was enough to make me blush in the morning. I looked beside me and understood that the pillow that I thought big is him and his legs. I must have practically tangled my legs with his. I know I move a lot in my sleep, but I never knew this much.

"I... uh... I will use bathroom", I said as I stood and ran up to the bathroom. I noticed that I am wearing his shirt, that reached my mid-thigh. Though we don't do anything romantic, I like the way he cares about me. I just wore his shirt, cause they feel more comfortable than mine.

I brushed my teeth, did my work and took a look of myself in the mirror. Soon I gasped in horror. My hand flew to my mouth in shock. Is this what he calls beautiful?! He should get his eyes check up! I look like a monster. My face is not fresh, my hair is in different angles that I didn't expect it to be. I adjusted it and came out.

"Bane I can't believe you sa-". I stopped what I was about to say as I saw what's in front of me.

I gasped. Bane looked up at me, who is wearing a white V-neck t-shirt and a dark blue jeans. He is looking hot!

"Bane, what is all this?", I said as I went near to the table. There are different types of breakfast on the table. Pancakes and different types of syrups.

"I thought of having a breakfast with you, like a date if you would like. Since I haven't had one in the past week. I have been busy the whole week. So, I made them all". Breakfast date! Wow!

"Aww... That's so sweet of you", I said as I sat on the edge of the bed. He pulled me into his lap and put his hands around my waist. He put his head in my neck and inhaled my scent. He looked back at me.

"I don't know how to be romantic Anna, but I will try. For you... I will try". I held his face in my hands.

"No Bane! Don't try. Cause without even trying you are being romantic and I don't want to know how will it be if you are really romantic".

"Now eat", he said putting a syrup on the pancake and gave it to me. I ate like a hungry tiger. I ate almost all of them. They are really good.

Mmm... yummy! His hands are on my bare thighs, he is just watching me as I am eating.

"Do you like them?".

"Yes Bane! They are so yummy. Thank you", I said as I stuffed my mouth with a pancake. I see the corner of his lips turning into a smile, but disappeared as soon as it appeared.

"You are welcome. I am glad you liked them", I hear his voice got doubled in the last. It must be his wolf. I felt happy that his wolf wants me too.

"What are you even thinking, I will like you", I hear Bane say in his double voice. His eyes are in dark green colour. His wolf!

"Sorry! It's just a thought. How did you know what I was thinking?".

"Mind link", his wolf said.

"Oh. The pancakes look delicious", I said as I took one from the plate.

"No, you do", his wolf said.

I just smiled and kept eating and didn't notice Bane staring at me. I licked up all the syrup on my fingers. I felt something poking in my butt, but decided to ignore it. The poking didn't stop. It's disturbing.

I stared at Bane and looks like he is having a hard time. What happened to him?! I stood up and that there is huge bulge in his pants. Now I understood what that poking is! I looked back at him and found him smirking. I blushed. God, so embarrassing! I put my face in my hands feeling shy. He came up to me and moved my hands out of my face.

He stood up and came near me. He took my hands away from my face and kissed my fore head. I waited for a witty or a cocky comment to come out of his mouth, like all boys do in a moment like this. The he did the one thing I didn't expect him to do. He walked away. He stopped at the door.

"I am going to office, if you need anything ask me", he said and was about to leave.

"Thank you for the date Bane. I loved it!", I said blushing. He turned back to look at me. I expected something out of him. A small smile at least. But no. He just nodded.

"You are welcome", he said in his deep sexy voice and left.

What?! That's it?!

Yeah, he didn't even kiss us! My wolf said.

Yeah... Wait! What am I thinking? You horny wolf! Stop thinking like a pervert always!

What I am a horny and perverted wolf... Then wait till you meet Bane's wolf! She said and shut me down.

What does she mean by that?! Whatever! I shrugged the thought off and sat on my bed.

I should talk to his wolf!

A/N:

Hey my cute dumplings!

Tell me- "Do you guys like their date?".

Please VOTE and COMMENT.