Chapter 27

Aspen's POV.
My eyes opened slowly. I had a massive head ache. What happened. Where am I.

I looked around the room I was in. There was clothes every where. Guy clothes. I turned my head when the door to my left opened.

I quickly sit up, pulling a blanket over me. I was confused when Nate walked through the door.

"oh good, you're awake" he said sitting down on the edge of the bed.

"where are we. and why am I here"

"Aspen, last night I found you past out on a bench in the pouring rain. I couldn't just leave you there" he said looking into my eyes.

I didn't say anything but I did notice I wasn't in my clothes. I didn't even want to ask if he put them on me, because I already knew the answer.

"I uh, I could drive you back to Jack's place If you want" he said and it all came back to me.

Jack cheated on me. We were engaged and he cheated. So I got drunk to try and forget about it.

"um no, I'll walk home" I said.

I didn't want Nate knowing about Jack. I just didn't feel like hearing what he had to say.

As I walked out of the room I noticed I wasn't at his house or a house for that matter. I was in a hotel. My hotel. The hotel I was staying at.

I turned around and Nate was standing at the door.

"Can we talk" Nate said.

I nodded my head and followed him back inside.

I sat down on the couch and so did Nate.

"Aspen, I miss you. I missed you the moment you I left. I was so stupid for leaving you. I know you didn't kiss him I know he was drunk but I just didn't know what to do. nothing we ever do is good enough but I'm going to keep trying. I love you so much and I know you won't take me back but I want to be friends and maybe someday we could be something I-"

i kissed him. it felt so good to have his lips on mine again.

"that sounds great" I say as I lean my forehead against his.