Chapter 5.

(Naomi in the pic!)

~Naomi~

I was walking back from the bathroom when I thought I saw a movement in the corner of my eye.

I looked left and right then back left again.

It looked like...

I smirked and walked back towards the bar.

I sat back in the same spot and noticed Jay beside me.

"Hey boo." She smiled and faced the dance floor.

"Hey girl. So guess what I just saw when I walked out the bathroom?"

"What?"

"Two people were fucking in the corner!" I shrieked then busted out laughing.

Her head whipped around to me and she started laughing too.

"In the corner? Really?" She held her stomach and leaned back against the bar. "Oh lord. Woo, I can't even."

"I know right. It was dark but I definitely saw some thrusting." I wrinkled my nose. "Hey where's Niecy?"

She calmed down and pointed towards the dance floor where I saw Niecy in the middle of the dance floor grinding and winding her hips by herself.

Men and woman both tried to dance with her but she'd either dance away politely or stop dancing and mug them until they walked away.

"Damn. The way her hips moving got me feeling a little..." She crossed her legs and smirked at me. "Let's just say I'll be taking her home in the next...10 seconds."

She ran onto the dance floor, grabbed Niecy's hand, and dragged her to the club exit.

I laughed and waved as they left.

Such great company.

Well...Jay was.

Niecy was a trashy bitch but since Jay was her girlfriend, I had to deal with her.

I grabbed my drink from the bar and sipped through the straw when someone sat beside me.

"Hello." He said.

I turned to look at him and almost choked on my drink.

This man was beyond fine.

"Hello yourself." I replied.

"May I ask you something?" He gave a small smile.

"Yes I am single." I replied instantly.

He chuckled.

"Actually, I was wondering about the woman you were sitting with earlier."

I mentally rolled my eyes.

Of course he was interested in Bethany.

"What about her?" I asked with a slight attitude.

"I was wondering if um..." He rubbed the back of his neck and his arm muscles bulged. "I was wondering if she was seeing anyone."

"Yes she has a man." I lied. "And a kid."

"Oh that's too bad." His smile dimmed a little. "Well thank you anyway."

He got off the stool and turned to walk away.

"I never got your name." I shouted so he'd hear me over the music

He turned and flashed a smile revealing a row of perfect white teeth.

Thank you Lord for this creation.

"Wesley." He answerd.

"Well Wesley. How about we get out of here?" I batted my eyelashes. "So we can...get better acquainted."

His eyes slowly scanned up and down my body.

"I'm parked out front. Pick you up at the entrance in 5." Then he turned and I watched his back muscles move against the thin fabric of his t-shirt as he walked towards the door.

I stood up and grabbed my wallet and phone.

I didn't have my car keys since Jay was my ride here.

I was about to walk away when I noticed Bethany's things were still here.

Where the hell was she?

I looked around the club to see if I could spot her, then shrugged when I came up empty.

Maybe she left with someone.

It was about time she finally got some dick after having Angel.

But why would she leave her pho-

I felt a hot breath on my neck and spun around to see a oily-skinned man who was clearly very intoxicated.

"Hey lil mama. How bout we go talk somewhere private? Like my bedroom." He slurred.

He thrusted his pelvis into the air a couple of times.

I gagged.

Oh it is definitely time to go.

"You couldn't even fuck me in your dreams." I mushed his face and made my way to the exit.

I'm sure Bethany will be fine.

Naomi is the WORST friend, like ever.

What do you think?

Any ideas for next chapter?

Y'all trust me, August will be in this story.

Just be patient.

Keep reading/voting/commenting!

~•Dana•~