-Eustass Kid-

-AN-
Mmkay, first things first, this is a lemon. Because that's all I've been writing recently, *sheepish grin*. Oh well! When the idea strikes-!.... Just read it X3

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

It was a calm night. Completely contradictory to what you would expect from a ship of which contained Eustass Kid. However, behind closed doors, the infamous supernova was somewhat...different.

This was only proved by the current situation. The fiery red-head was laying alongside his girlfriend, arm snaked around the back of her neck as a kind-of pillow.

They were facing each other, and whilst Kid did feel slightly out of his element, he could never willingly look away from those shimmering, (e/c) eyes. She giggled softly for no particular reason, making the Captain smile slightly.

Yeah, his girlfriend was a timid thing. And he was scared he would break her if he remained his true self. Of course, she knew of his anger, and destructive personality. But she was shielded from it by the crew as best as possible.

Using his free hand, he pulled the girl closer by her cheek. The male briefly butted heads with her gently, making her giggle again. However, when the innocent (h/c) raised her head to lock eyes with him again, he leaned forward, taking her lips as sweetly as possible.

It was a light, gentle kiss, that left the girl with a coy smile as they pulled away. Chuckling, Kid shook his head, pulling the girl into his chest.

"Get some sleep."

He mumbled, pressing a kiss to her head. The girl nodded, nuzzling her nose into his chest, and yawning.

However, just before her mind could shut off for the night, a loud clap, followed by harsh pattering met both pairs of ears.

"Rain?"

Kid questioned quietly, immediately regretting it as his partners head darted up. A large grin stretched her lips, and if she were a dog, her tail would be wagging wildly.

"What is it with your fascination with rain?"

He laughed, and the girl shrugged. She sat upright on the bed, eyes closing as she tilted her head upwards toward the sound of the rain. A small smile graced her lips, something the Captain found adorable.

"You not gonna sleep?"

"Nu-uh."

"Figures."

The girl was unsure of her obsession herself. All she knew was that rain made a very relaxing noise, and it made her quite happy. Even excitable. Another clap sounded faintly, making her squeal in delight as she listened to the thunder.

As Kid watched his girlfriend, an idea, sinful in nature, popped into his mind. He grinned.

"Hey, (Name), if you aren't gonna sleep, I think we should do something to keep us entertained."

Momentarily, the (h/c) looked towards her Captain. She was actually quite content to sit there and do nothing, but if Kid was up to doing something, she'd happily oblige. Even if she was oblivious to his intentions...

"Sure! Why not? What 'cha thinking of?"

She chimed, and Kid chuckled. Since he was already laying on his side, all he did was lean forward to enable his lips' access to her neck.

"Well,"

He began, feathering kisses just under her jaw, before moving lower.

"Nothing fancy, just the oldest form of entertainment in the book."