9. Nathan impersonates Vizzini.

"Well, this feels like déjà vu," Luke muttered in his ear, somehow making it to his side in amongst all of the sudden chaos. "Capture the Flag, the creek, that symbol floating above your head."

"Really Heros, I hadn't realised." Percy deadpanned, watching as Chiron made his way through the shouting campers.

'Just like Percy.' – A mutter that he could hear coming from multiple lips.

"Caeruleum?" Chiron looked at him warily.

"My father claimed me many years ago." Percy shrugged. "I don't know why he's claiming me again. I presume that my presence has confused him slightly, it's not like I been here to stick my hand in some water for years."

"Inconceivable!" Nathan wailed. "You cannot be Poseidon's son."

"Have you forgotten already?" Percy glared at him. He'd allowed Luke to pull him away from the creek when the claim had appeared, but now he advanced slightly upon the shivering idiot. "Have you forgotten that you should not be the only son of Poseidon in this camp, that you drove Perseus Jackson to leave the only place he felt he could truly call home?"

"Inconceivable, that is not what happened." Nathan shook his head, backing away from him.

"You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means." Percy quoted with a laugh.

Nathan looked at him blankly.

"So you're both uneducated and a bully?" Percy raised an eyebrow. "Good to know. You've laid ruin to the reputation of Poseidon's children. Sure, Triton can be a bit of an idiot, but you've been the only representative here since Perseus' departure."

"What reputation?" Nathan sneered.

"You're petty, annoying and quite frankly, rather rude." Luke listed off. "I think the only reason that Zeus has refrained from executing you thus far is because he doesn't want to upset Poseidon any more than he already has."

"Percy Jackson was a hero, selfless and loyal to his last breath." Bianca stepped forward. "You are a cheap imitation at best."

"And what do you know about Percy Jackson, you freaks never even met him." Nathan scoffed.

"I gave my life for him." Bianca deadpanned. "And a lot of us knew him, dumbass, so we aren't the best bunch to insult him in front of."

Percy felt touched as there was a noise of agreement from each and every one of his surrounding friends.

"Why are you the only one of them not wearing a damn mask?" Nathan asked. "If they're from here, why are they hiding?"

"Are you actually blind?" Bianca raised an eyebrow. "I took this off before to greet my brother."

"And you are?" Nathan frowned.

"Bianca di Angelo, former Huntress of Artemis," Bianca smirked. "I'd say it's a pleasure but that would be a blatant lie."

"That explains a lot." Nathan shot a distasteful look over at Nico. "Everyone seems to die on you, don't they, di Angelo? First your mom, your sister, Jackson, then-"

Percy somehow managed to catch Nico as he darted towards Nathan, gently manhandling him away from the situation. "He's not worth it." He comforted. "Come on, let's walk away."

"Caeruleum!" Chiron called after them. "We still haven't discussed that claim" He gestured above Percy's head.

"It's pretty self-explanatory Chiron, he'll come and talk to you tomorrow." Thalia intervened. "How about we have another match tomorrow, split up each group into three?"