Insane Sub X Mute!Reader

(Y/N)'s P.O.V
I sat at my desk on my phone just reading watt pad stuff. I checked my notifications and didn't find anything new so I turned my phone off. I then put my (f/c) phone in my pocket and grabbed a notebook and snuck outside. Since it was dark it was easy to get into the woods unnoticed. I held my notebook close to my chest with my pencil in my pocket. I looked to my right and saw a flash of grey and green. I shrugged it off and continued to the clear spot in the forest.

I got to it and sat down in the middle. I opened my notebook to a clean page and pulled out my pencil. I started to sketch a picture of a flower. I then saw a drop of a red liquid drop down on to the page of the notebook. I looked up and went wide eyed. I saw a boy around my age. He had brown hair, emerald green eyes, green t shirt with white trimming, grey sweatpants, and white shoes. But he held a knife in one hand and he was covered in blood. I silently gulped and gripped the notebook to my chest and tried to scoot back with one hand.

He stepped closer with a crazy grin and the knife had blood on it to. I started to shake and I then stopped scooting back because I hit a tree. Tears started to brim my (e/c) eyes as I quickly opened my note book to the last page. I then wrote 'Please don't kill me' in kinda sloppy handwriting. He stopped and looked at me with a confused look. He then pulled out a smaller notebook and wrote 'Can you talk?' In neater handwriting. I then wrote a bit less sloppy 'No I'm mute' and showed him. He slightly smiled, not a crazy I'm gonna kill you smile but a kind warm smile.

I slowly stood up and brushed my self off. He then grabbed my free hand and pulled me along. I held my notebook tight as he pulled me around trees and then we made it to a house. It was pretty big and he walked up to the door and then pulled out his notebook. He then wrote 'Come on in. I won't kill you but I live with two other people.' And walked in. I smiled and walked in after him. He led me into I nice living room with velvet red couches. I sat down and he sat down to. I then heard someone yell then someone teleport into the living room right in front of me and I jumped.

The person looked at me Had a white v neck with black trimming and grey sweatpants and black shoes. He had brown hair and purple eyes and his hair coverd his left eye. He also wore headphones that glowed purple on the side. What stood out the most about him was the dragon wings and tail. He had a amulet with a purple gem in the middle and gold outline in his hand, then screamed as he got tackled down by someone in grey and dark grey clothes red and white shoes, chocolate brown hair but what stood out he most about him was that he had glowing yellow eyes. He saw me and got off the dragon hybrid.

He then said " Hi my name is Skybrine but call me Sky. The one I tackled is Enderlox but call him Ty." And he then snatched the amulet out of Tys hand and put it on. Sky then noticed the boy who brought me here and said "SUB Why did you bring her here?" Then before I guess sub could write he ran away with Ty chasing him. Sub then took out his notebook and wrote 'So those are the guys I live with. I'm insane Sub but yeah call me Sub." And I nodded.

I pulled out my own notebook and wrote 'I am (y/n)'. He then reached for his notebook then pulled his hand back but grabbed it and started to write. He showed me and it said 'Hey (y/n) I know we just met but I love you. It's ok if you don't love me back seeming that I almost killed you.' And I just smiled at him and hugged him. Behind his back I quickly wrote 'I love you to Sub. I always will.' And pulled away from the hug and showed him. He smiled at me then pulled me close to him and kissed me.i kissed back and felt sparks fly.

We pulled away and smiled at each other.

A/N
Here this is. I don't know much to say but hey this was suggested by Queen_The_Killer so thanks.
I'm Color and Peace Out!