Chapter 2

Hello Guys! SeruSenpai here :) Thanks for reading my second Yaoi story. I'm re-writing this whole story XD :P Please vote/follow/ comment, it makes me happy ^_^ enjoy~

________________________

The sun already set by the time we arrived at the academy. The school was on top of the hill in the center of the city. We used the transporter and we were instantly teleported in front of the academy.

Yuu: Here we are!

Harumi: WOW! That was...SO COOL! We should do that again.

Yuu gave me another gentle smile and laughed afterwards.

Yuu: You're easily amused. Of course! It's the main mode of transportation here. We'll get to use it again. I'll come with you if you want and I will show you around the city during our off days. You will eventually get the hang of it.

I was a bit embarrassed.

Yuu: I think I should take you to the lobby. It's getting late.

Yuu paused for minute.

Yuu: You might get lost again...and we don't want that to happen, do we?

I blushed.

Harumi: Yea, thanks. I don't want to walk aimlessly again...and cry.

Yuu: It's okay. I'm here for you.

_____________

Yuu guided me to the lobby. While we were walking, I was amazed of the different structures and buildings. Everything was built intricately and had many moving parts. There were various lights and weird symbols everywhere. All of these were probably made possible by magic.

This place is enchanting and extraordinary. It's completely different from my village, where I can only see trees, unpaved roads and farming lands. I feel so happy and blessed that I get to see all these wondrous things.

I was sheltered. I didn't know that there was a much bigger world out there.

Look at those students casting spells! I hope I can learn those things too. I just need to have courage and stop being scared of petty things. I have the gift of magic and I am in this academy. All the possibilities are in front of me. Now, it is all up to me. I will do my best and face any challenges head on.

We arrived at the lobby and we were greeted by the attending wizard.

Attending wizard: Hello, Yuu and hmm...You must...be...Harumi Rei? You are tardy. We've been expecting you since early afternoon.

Harumi: I'm very sorry. Yes, I came here--

I was about to explain what had happened to me but Yuu interrupted.

Yuu: Good evening, Sebastian. I saw Harumi lost in the city and I accompanied him here.

Sebastian: Hmm...I thought we wrote a very detailed, easy to follow instructions...This is interesting...

Sebastian looked puzzled and intrigued. He was checking me out and I looked away.

Sebastian: Well, I guess I can let this slide this time. I know that you are not familiar with the city. I will take a note of this incident so that for the future students, we will accompany them from their home to here. We shouldn't leave them unattended.

His serious look was broken with a slight smile. I was relieved.

Sebastian: Anyway, we were expecting your arrival earlier and now we are way behind schedule. Please follow me to the testing area.