Chapter 16

Jonah's POV

"Shit." I swore as my palm heated up and smashed a glass bowl full of bath products.

My breathing was heavy and my mind was running in so many different directions. Tears welled up in my eyes from the stress of everything that was suddenly happening to me. Ever since I touched that stupid crystal I would randomly black out. Sometimes for a few seconds other times for a few minutes. I realised I could move things without touching them or break things like what had happened there. It would have a much bigger effect when my emotions got the better of me. If I was sad or angry that's when things started getting scary. Just yesterday I was frustrated with my art work so left it and went to the kitchen and as I was reaching for a glass it smashed before I even had the chance to touch it.

"Jojo?" Caspian said as he knocked on the bathroom door lightly.

"Y-Yeah?" I shakily replied.

"Are you okay I heard something smash?" He turned the handle but I had locked it when I came in here when I started feeling funny. "Can you open the door for me kitten?"

I wiped my face trying to rid the tears and unlocked the door as requested. I didn't look at him as the door opened in fear he would see how unsettled I was, so I turned and started cleaning up all the bath bombs and soaps that were on the floor from the bowl smashing.

"What happened?"

"It fell off the side and smashed."

"Oh, do need any help?"

"Um, can you get the brush from the kitchen please?" I asked without turning around.

"Sure."

I reached over to pick up my face wash but I slipped and put my hand out to stop myself falling but managed put my hand down on top of a piece of sharp glass that cut deep into my hand. I cried out and pulled the glass out of the side of my hand quickly.

"Jonah!" Caspian's worried voice sounded from the door. I turned around just as Caspian picked me up and ran to the kitchen setting me down on the counter. My hand hurt and my head hurt, I'm scared what is going to happen next. It started with small objects that I would reach for but instead they would slide into my hand, next it was accidently moving things off surfaces and now I'm smashing objects. I let the tears fall from all the stress and to add to it being distant with Caspian lately. I needed him to help but I'm scared that he'll know what is happening to me and it will be bad.

"Kitten don't cry," Caspian said softly as he pulled me into his arms. "Let me look at your hand." I lifted my hand up and there was rather a lot of blood coming out of it. "I don't know how you humans stop this; it's different in the ocean."

"Get Bennett, I think it will need stiches." I sniffed. Caspian nodded and ran off to Bennett's room where he emerged with Leo a second later.

"Jonah! Oh my gosh what happened?" He exclaimed examining my hand.

"I cut it on glass do you think it needs stiches?"

"Umm, looks like it, here," he said passing me a clean cloth to press to the wound. "Put pressure on it until we get to the hospital then they'll know what to do."

Caspian picked me up again and we all filled into Bennett's car and drove to A&E. Luckily the boys had bothered to get dressed today and were wearing the same black shorts but Caspian had on a long sleeve top on making his muscles look amazing underneath and Leo had a tank top on. I was slightly nervous as this would be our first outing to a public place all together. Hopefully people will be too concerned for themselves or others than be looking at my Caspian though.