❀ 17- Drifting Wind

It has been a week worth of trying to get him to talk to me, but no matter what, it was useless. He never locked eye contact with me, and even sitting next to me, he never spoke to me or even looked.

Even though I get no response, I just keep trying because I was willing to know what's wrong.

In thought, I flipped the page in my notebook, and accidentally bumped my elbow into his side.

"Mianhae! Mianhae..." I say to him, startling myself, as well as the other students around us. He didn't even respond, and was still writing in his notebook like nothing had happened. 

I sighed, and sat back properly in my chair as whispers were made in my way. 

"What's up with Hyeri saying sorry these days?" 

"That's so rare for her to say sorry."  

"You know what's even strange? He's not even responding to her anymore."

"I wonder what happened to them..."

"Yah! Can you guys be quiet?! I'm trying to write important notes here!" Yura exploded at the other girl students, and they immediately hushed at her frighting explosion. 

I looked over to Yura, and nodded a thanks towards her. 

"What is going on here? Is someone making a disruption while I'm in the middle of teaching?" Our teacher say as he turned around from the board, looking at us. 

"Aniyo, there's nothing going on, seonsaeng-nim." Jungkook said, and the girls swooned.

I rolled my eyes, and sat forward in my seat. 

As class went back to normal again, I couldn't help but eye at V in the corner of my eyes while I was writing in my notebook. His eyes were only looking at the notebook, and somehow I started to wish I was that notebook, and started to get jealous. 

I snapped out of it, and sat back up.

Omo... what is wrong with me? All of a sudden I'm jealous of a notebook?

I found it rather funny, and started to giggle. I dropped my pencil, and pressed both my hands on my cheeks, and pressed on them together and made a fish face as I giggled. 

There was a movement beside me, and I turned to see him moving comfortably in his chair. 

He's not even looking at my aegyo anymore...

My hands fell on my lap, and I felt all sad again as I slouched in my chair. 

"You're never going to notice me anymore..." I say in almost a whisper. 

I didn't realize I even said it out loud, and I looked up at him. I saw how his adam apple on his neck was moving and he gulped, taking his lips in as his eyes blinked rapidly as if he heard what I said.

I turned back to my notebook, and picked up my pencil to write again, and regretted it.I soon noticed how he wasn't writing anymore, but playing with his pencil in his hand. 

Even if I noticed it, it was nothing anyways. 

With a sigh, I turned back to my work, and continued on. 

The bell finally rang for lunch, and everyone stood up and went towards the door to the cafeteria. 

"Are you coming, Hyeri?" Minah asked as I turned to see Yura and Sojin waiting for me. 

"Yeah, I'm coming." I say, getting out of my seat and walked with them out of the hallway. While walking with them, I remembered I didn't bring my lunch money.