The End I Guess Guys....

So I read and saw that you like Puerto Ricans, si? Anyway, I love you France, you're one of my favorite characters who make me smile or giggle when I'm down. Err...that's not the question, whoops. France, if you could be any country for a day, which would it be?(I don't remember if you answered that or not, sorry.)

-SoniaRiosGonzalez  

"Euh.... It's kind of been answered..." France said slowly. "The person asked who my favorite country was... So mon answer would be Rome, Italy's papa."   

I rolled my eyes. 

  France grinned. "Drinking wine and partying with ladies~~~~!" 

  "Ehhh. Thanks for the question."         

Francis and Alice!~   My questions for France are 

[1] What's the most fancy outfit you've ever worn out on anything that required to be formal? 

[2] After the Black Plague, do you have a fear of rats?

-TheDudeImHungry   France spun his chair around, thinking.  

"Fanciest I've ever worn? Hmmm..... There was this one military uniform that was lined with gold and beads of silver that had a lot of medals on it. That was for one event back in 1918... And I've never worn it since then," France said. "It's still in mon closet."   

"And the second question..." I prompted. 

  "Ah oui. I'm not really scared of them. They've always been disgusting creatures to me. If I see one--"   

"You scream and run away," I finished for him.

    "Non! But I really hated that movie ratatouille." He shivered. "Most idiotic and frightening movie ever. A RAT WAS ON HIS HEAD. What kind of idiot do you have to be to do that." France frowned.   

"Awwww. Is the dish ratatouille to icky for you then?" I asked. 

  "Non." 

  I laughed. "Stubborn old man. Thanks for the question!"       

    Authors note:      I had to put two in one because wattpad doesn't let you publish over a hundred right? So.... I guess this is the end of Ask France for me. Unless I get more questions.... Should I answer them in the comments? Or have an Ask France 2?   

But if I don't get anymore. I thank all of you who asked questions, sometimes more than once. I'm glad it's been this long and if you ever need a France to roleplay with, I'll be here. XD 

  THANK YOU! -huggles all of you-