Chapter 33:

Karma

"Okay so after all the tests we ran and checking baby boy Brandon, who is perfectly fine and actually very much well developed, but you are not in active labor yet and since you are only a week shy of 37 weeks which is considered full term. I would recommend inducing you now to decrease the chance of you or your baby getting an infection. Now, we can wait to see if you'll go into labor on your own, but there's still that risk. We'll give you 12 hours to see if something happens before inducing you if you want, but if not we can start now."

"I'll get induced now." I said looking at Brandon and he agreed.

Even though I'm feeling some type of way about his actions lately his say is obviously very important.

After the doctor left Brandon rubbed the bottom of my stomach avoiding the baby monitor. I smacked his hand away. "Don't touch me until you can tell me what the fuck your problem is."

He sighed sitting back. "I'll tell you later, alright? After my son is here and y'all both are good."

I rolled my eyes. "I guess."

"No cussing, fussing, and wanting to know now?" Brandon asks.

"Shut up." I said.

*

"Can somebody get me some food." I whined.

I'm hungry as hell and they just started the process of me being induced and luckily I don't have any pain yet even though I'm having what feels like small cramps.

"You can't eat honey." A nurse said as she was checking my IV.

I started to say something smart because I wasn't fuckin talking to her, but I forgot I'm trying to not be so crazy.

"Daddy I want McDonald's French fries." I said holding my hand out for my dad.

"Jay she can not have food." My mom said before he could reply to me.

"My baby girl can have whatever the fuck she wants." My dad said.

"I'm about to slap the shit out of the both of y'all. You're not getting food and that's final. You went through two other pregnancies you know this."

"Whatever." I said pouting like a big ass baby.

"Here Bryna doing her usual crying and wants to talk to you." Brandon said handing me the phone.

I took the phone seeing Kaine's name. Him and Shelly had the girls for us since Shelly's mom had their kids. It was their time to be alone, but they agreed to keep them until we got any real progress.

I would have had them here with me, but they don't want kids here, plus I know they'd be in the way especially Bryna since she always gotta be up under me.

"What's wrong Bryn?" I ask.

"I wanna be with you and daddy." She whined into the phone.

"After tomorrow, okay?"

"No more babies, okay mommy?" She asks sniffling.

I laughed. "Okay baby. Now be good for your auntie and uncle."

"Okay, love you."

"I love you too. Tell Brei I love her too."

"Okay. Here Uncle Ka'." She said.

"Yo you got these girls spoiled rotten. They both wanna sleep in our bed. This was my kid free time for pussy."

"Shut up Ka'." I laughed. "And don't talk like that in front of my babies."