Mother Luna

Valery's POV

"Who's Mother Luna?" I asked once my nerves were settled and my shirt was once again tucked into my sweatpants.

"Mother Luna is the Alpha's mom, my mom." He said slowly.

I almost fainted. "You want me to meet your mother. I've kissed you like three times and this is what I get!" I exclaimed, sitting back on the bed.

"Would it make you feel better if Valery brought you something to wear?" He asked tentatively. I looked up at him and nodded. He kissed the top of my head. "Take a shower. By the time your finished Valery will have you some clothes." He then practically shoved me into the bathroom.

•••••

Pan's POV

After I lead Venus to the bathroom, I dressed in a green dress shirt and black pants, and mind linked with Valery. Then I headed down stairs the the living room.

There I found my mom standing looking through one of the girls magazines.

When she saw me she jumped up and gave me a hug, I heard her take a deep breath. "I can smell her on you! Oh I thought I'd never have grandkids!" She exclaimed.

I rolled my eyes at her. "Tell me all about her!" My mom exclaimed again, so I did.

•••••

Venus's POV

I scrubbed myself pink and when I got out of the shower I scrubbed the enamel off my teeth.

Wrapping myself in a towel I walked back to Pan's bedroom. Valery was sitting on a chair with clothes in her arms and a pair of black heeled ankle boots dangled in on hand and a flower necklace in the other.

I dressed in the black collared crop top and cream colored skirt that came mid thigh. Valery French braided my hair.

Valery had to almost drag me down the stairs. And there were a lot of stairs. So. Many. Stairs.

Valery led me to the living room where Pan and a older woman that I assumed was his mom.

The woman leaped up and rushed over to me and wrapped me into a hug. "Oh just look at, size 9, the size of a real woman! Those hips are going to bare me the greatest grandkids!" She practically squealed.

Valery tensed beside me, she was the only one in the room that knew I couldn't have kids.

"Venus? What's the matter?" Pan asked. When I didn't answer he started walking toward me. "Venus?" He asked again.

I looked at Valery, she didn't know what to do either. I looked at Pan who looked confused, his mom had a similar look.

"I thought everyone knew." I said in a haze.