Chapter Twenty Six

Chapter 26

•Megan•

Two weeks passed by since I asked Liam out. I am finally out of my bandages but I kinda miss it because now my hands look disgusting and I don't even dare to look at my feet. The scar on my face is there and sadly will permanently stay there which actually works for my face because a few random people said the scar works for me. I tutored Liam every day and we had a couple of makeout sessions in between.

I also quickly got my grades up and Liam did too. But he still gotten into random fights and cursed teachers out and got suspended so now I'm basically alone in school now. But today's Saturday so I don't think that matters.

Anyways it's like 12 in the after noon and I'm at the bowling alley with Liam and his friends and Tyler and Kyle one day stands. Ever since Brent found out about Julia leaving he wouldn't leave his house or invite us to atleast help him and I feel bad for him. Once he found out the news he was sobbing, like hard.

Liam and I was supposed to just come alone as a relaxation from tutoring since I tutored him on all of our free times especially in school every day even weekends since tests is coming up literally next week.

"What size shoe are you beautiful?" The bowling guy who gave out shoes asked.

"Oh im a size 8." Tylers one night stand Lia said.

"No, not you blondie I'm talking about the brown haired one." He quickly said.

Some of them turned to both me and Kendall.

"Me?" Kendall asked. She was with Kyle for the night.

She was brunette too so he could've been talking about her. I seen that Lia was offended but she quickly rubbed it off.

"No the one in the crop top." The bowling guy pointed to me.

I was shocked that someone besides my mom and Liam called me beautiful. I mean, I don't think I'm ugly but I'm not used to being known as 'attractive' only as a nerd.

"Oh, well I'm a size 8.5." I said.

He went back ignoring Lia and Kendall and went to get me my shoes not taking his eye off of me the whole time. I was really creeped out because he looked like a stereotype rapist.

He gave me my bowling shoes and offered to put them on. During that I found out his name was Tristan.

"Uh no thank you. Can you please stop staring?" I asked politely.

I had an urge to be rude but then Liam would start screaming and cause a fight.

"Can you stop flirting with Liams girl and fucking give us our shoes Dude!" Kyle shouted.

Perfect. I turned quickly to Liam who was sitting in the chair staring at his bowling shoes. He then looked up and quickly walked over in our direction.

"Why did I hear my name?" Liam asked putting a hand on my shoulder pushing my back into his front roughly to show Tristan who was still staring at me that I was his.

"This dick is flirting with your girlfriend Liam." Kendall pointed to Tristan.

Liam eyes slowly drifted to Tristan and he let go of me and began moving closer to Tristan.
"Babe please don't do nothing!" I grabbed his arm but he seemed to be dragging me.

"Im sorry d-dude I didn't know she was your girl!" Tristan quickly began to back up once he realized Liam was glaring through his soul.

"Try me buddy, flirt with my girl one more time then you won't even know What's gonna happen with your skinny ass." Liam threatened.