Chapter 9 part 2

Here it is hope everyone's enjoying it. This is mostly in Sean POV. This chapter also includes a little bit of sex so if you can't handle it then I would skip it I wouldn't say it was really bad but just thought I would say just in case. if anyone has any ideas for this book it would be really helpful. Thanks

Seans POV
Lana was sobbing I didn't know what else to do beside pull her into a tight hug and ask her what was wrong she told me what Jade had been through I swear if I ever meet this man I will... This makes me so angry how can someone do something like that to a little girl. I kiss Lanas forehead and eventually she calms down " I'm just going to clean my face so Jade doesn't no I'm crying can you pick a film with her and plate the pizza up please"I grin at her "certainly milady" she raises her eyebrows at me and chuckles then runs upstairs after I plated three plates of pizza I go in the front room where Jade was laid on the couch texting " hey kiddo you ok" she looks up at me " Sean hi it's still wired seeing you like everyday" I laugh at her I forgot her favourite show was ouat " well you better get used to it what film do you wanna watch first" after we picked a film Lana came back down and Jade said " mam where have you been we picked a film with out you" Lana went over to Jade and just kissed her " sorry I need the loo and I wanted to change into something more comfy" we all laid on the couch the whole afternoon watching film after film. It was about 10 now I was sitting up Lana laid across me and Jade laid asleep snuggled at the bottom of the couch I looked down at Lana who wasn't focusing on the film "are you ok" she looked up at me and said quietly  " why do you care about me and Jade nobody is making you come here you wanted to go out tonight and when I said I didn't want to because of what happened you came here and made her happy and I don't get why you would want to do that for us" I looked into her brown eyes and simply replied " because I love you" she gasped " you do" I nodded my head "more than anything and you don't have to say it back straight away but I needed you to no that... I'll take Jade upstairs for you she seems to be in a deep sleep" " okay thank you for everything" I smiled and we headed upstairs I put Jade in her bed and walked towards Lanas room to say I would go when I opened her door she crashed her lips against mine and pinned me to the door but I lifted her up and she wrapped her legs around my waist and I turned her so her back was pressed against the door and pinned her hands above her head and kissed her neck as she moaned in pleasure. I only broke the kiss when I gently threw her down on the bed and began undressing her and she did the same to me I kissed down her stomach and down her legs then made my way back up to her lips and captured them and shared another passionate kiss as I slowly pushed my self into her over and over again our moans filled the room.
Lana was now lying on my chest and my arms wrapped around her stomach when she said " I love you too".

I hope that was ok for everyone.