Chapter 30

A/N: So this chapter will have Damon and Elenas sex scene in it (yes i decided to do one). You can skip it if you want to. It will be marked by this *****

Hope you enjoy the chapter.

DamonSlover xoxo

.................................................................................................................................................................

Elena pov

His words were ringing in my head. 'I would like for that to be us one day'. I couldn't help the smile that crept across my lips. I cupped the back of his neck with my hand and pulled his head towards me and crashed my lips with his. It wasn't soft and slow like our kisses usually are. It was passionate, romantic. It wis filled with love. Damon pulled me onto his lap not once removing my lips from his. He stood up still not releasing my lips. I wrapped my legs round his waist and he cupped my thighs with his hands. He ran upstairs at vampire speed. He shut the door with his foot.

******

He put my back against the wall and began kissing my neck. I couldn't stop the soft moan hat escaped my throat. I felt his smile against my neck. He started making a trail of kisses from my neck to my jawline. I wrapped my hands in his hair and pulled his head up to mine so our foreheads were touching. I pulled his lips back to mine. I imagined him shirtless. I felt his chuckle agaisnt  my lips. I ran my hands across his chest and up and down his arms. He moved me towasrds the bed and laid me down on the soft mattress. I thought of my dress on the floor. Damon removed his lips from mine when it happened and chuckled. He pulled his trousers down and threw them on the floor. He crushed his lips on mine again. We took our pants off and he kissed from jawine to the crook of my neck leaving trail of electricity behind. I felt him slide inside me and a moan escaped my throat. He crashed his lios down on mine again and moaned against my lips. I felt something warm erupt inside me and we bothed moaned against each others lips.

He pulled out of me and laid down next to me and i put my head on his chest. We laid under the covers in nothing but our underwear in silence for a couple of minutes. "Elena." I looked up at him and smiled. "I love you so much Elena" i smiled at him and he smiled back. "I love you too Damon" he kissed the top of my head. He sat up. "Whats wrong?" he looked down at where i was laying. "I'm hungry. You coming downstairs? I'll cook." i nodded and he got off the bed and handed me his shirt that he had been wearing and pulled a pair of tracksuit bottoms on. He began walk out of the room . "You coming?" I was sat on the bed. I nodded. "Yeah i'm coming now" I pulled his shirt over my head and walked over to where he was standing and he entwied his fingers with mine.

We got to the kitchen and i sat down on one of the counters. I watched him as he walked round the kitchen opening random cupboards and taking ingredients out. "What are you making?" he looked up at me from the fridge. "You'll see" He pulled chicken out of the fridge and turned the oven on. I looked around me and turned the radio on that was next to me and turned the volume up. Damon began cooking. He put the chicken in the frying pan and i watched him cook. "I hope your hungry" i lookd at him. "I'm starving" he took a piece of chicken out of the fying pan and put it in my mouth. "mmm. I didn't know you could cook."  he smiled the half smile that i loved.

When he had finished cooking our chicken and rice he set the plates down on the table. When we finished he washed up. There was a knock on the door when he finished. We looked at each other and walked to the front door. I opened the front door but there was nobody stood there. I was about to close the door when i noticed a small body laying on the porch. I bent down to see if the child was okay. I pushed her hair away from her face and i knew who it was as soon as i pushed her hair away from her face.

"Ruby. Damon, it's Ruby" I looked up at him and he had his eyebrows furrowed. I cradled her in my arms and carried her inside. We walked into the front room and i put her down on her back on the couch. After a couple of minutes she began stirring. I was still at her side holding her hand. She started to cough. Damon wen to the kitchen and got her a glass of water. I lifted he head up and sat down on the couch and rested her head on my chest. Damon brought the glass up to her lips and she took big gulps of the water. She finally opened her eyes and looked at Damon and then up at me.

"Elena?" her voice was a little craoky from the lack of water. She must not of had a drink in days. I smiled at her and gently stroked her hair."Hey baby. How you feeling?" she shook her head and tears beagn to well u in her eyes. "Not good El. I'm so hungry" i looked up at Damon and he walked back into the kitchen and came ack a couple minutes later with a sandwich for her. She gladly ate it. When she finished i put the plate on the coffee table. Tears began to well up in her eyes again she tried not to cry but one tear slid down her cheek and  began crying into her hands. I pulled her onto my lap and put her head on my shoulder and let her tears soak into the shirt i was wearing. I stroked her hair. "sssshhh.It's okay. It's going to be okay" Damon moved closer to me and put his arm round my shoulder and pulled me to him, I still had Ruby on my lap so he put an arm around her too.

The front door opened and everyone came into the room. Matt was the first one in. His eyes widened in shock when he saw us like this. The others followed his gaze. "Well this looks cosy." Damon shot a glare at Jake who put his hands up in surrender. "Ruby?" Ruby lifted her head up and looked at Matt. Her eyes were red from crying. "Mattie?" Matt walked over to us and sat on the arm of the chair next to me and put his around me. Damon didn't move from his position though. "Uh. We'll give you some family time." They went to walk out of the room. "No." they looked back at me. "You guys are my family. Please stay" they all nodded and sat down.

Ruby stopped crying and looked up at me. "He has mom and dad. He's going to kill them Elena"

"What?" Matt said.

"Mattie. He's going to kill mom and dad."