Chapter 4 - Going Out

[Ari's POV]

I woke up the next morning to the guys still asleep, so I decided to go on ahead and watch television in the living room.

I then remember about last nigth, me and Mike, I feel the blush creep across my cheeks and i brush my fingertips over my bottom lip.

Mike is a really great guy, I always liked him. Knowing he liked me back and that we kissed made me feel butterflies in my tummy.

But what would Jaime say?? Him and Mike are like best pals. Would Jaime get mad?? Be happy??

I shrug it off when I feel the urge to have some coffee. I get up and look around the kitchen for some coffee mix. Lucky there was also a coffee machine.

I start the coffee maker and wait for the coffee to heat up and stuff and kept thinking about last night in the balcony.

Kissing Mike felt so.... magical. He's amazing, like... words can't even describe how that kiss felt.

I didn't realize I was daydreaming (Typical Ari) until i felt some arms snake around my waist from behind me, making me jump and gasp in surprise. I turn around and see its Mike.

"Oh, hey," i said, feeling blush creep my cheeks again. Mike noticed since i hear a chuckle. That's when i noticed he didn't have a shirt.

"Hey, he smirked, taking my hand in his. I look up at him and smile.

"You know, you're an amazing girl, Ari," he said.

"C'mon, i'm not that amazing," i smirked.

"Well, you are. And that is why I want to take you out this morning, you and me," he smirked, walking out and standing behind the kitchen counter.

"Oh really??" I asked. He nodded.

"And where will we go??" i asked.

"Well, get some breakfast, walk around town a bit," he said.

"Like... a date??"  i said, leaning against the other side of the counter.

He shrugs. "Maybe it is, maybe it isn't," he smirked.

I giggle a bit. "Well, I would love too," i smiled.

"Great. Let's go get ready," he said.

I smile as we head off to our rooms, the guys still asleep, and I pull on my clothes, getting dressed in the bathroom.

Soon, we were ready and we head out. We enter the elevator and as soon as the doors closed, I feel a hand hold mine. I look and see it's Mike's hand and smile. He smiles back.

"You mind??" he asked.

I shake my head. "Not at all," i said.

Soon we exit the hotel and stroll down the street, until we arrive to a Starbucks and grab some lattes and muffins.

We take our seats and sip our coffee.

"So... what's up??" he asked.

I shrug. "Im good. You??" i said.

I nod. "I'm good," i said.

It was a short silence before he spoke.

"You know, last night was awesome," he said, smiling.

I look up at him and feel myself blush. "Really??" i asked, letting my hair fall around my face. But it was a small table, so Mike easily reached up, pulling it gently behind my ear.

"Really. Ari, i know this sounds pretty strange but i really do have so-"

"GUYS!!!!!" I hear a familiar voice shout, making us spin around. It was Jaime's voice.

That's when we see Tony, Jaime, and Vic running up to us.

"There you are, we wondered where you guys went off to," Jaime said.

"We just came here for some coffee," I said, holding my latte up. 

"Well, we need to make it early for sound check. Some asshole snuck in at night and messed with the amps for all bands," Tony said.

"Seriously??" Mike asked.

"Yeah, its a mess. We all need to make some checks to our equiptment before tonight's show," Vic said.

"Alright, then let's get going. Wait, Mike were you going to say something??" I asked.

He looks around, but then shakes his head, sipping his latte. 

"No, not really," he said, and we get up, tossing our empty coffee cups out and walking back to where the bus was waiting for us to head to the arena.

~~~~~~~~~

Sorry it took so long. Be sure to give me some feedback. Pretty please do so!!

Listening to Bulls in the Bronx by Pierce the Veil. ^.^=

How many votes for the new video??