Dating the bad girl [Chapter 6]

Chapter 6

Nolan P.O.V

“So...Do you do this allot?....sneaking out, I mean.” I said stumbling upon my words. She was just so beautiful I couldn’t even get a normal sentence out without stumbling over what to say.

She grinned at me chewing the edge of her straw “Yes.” she said.

I looked into her beautiful eyes, they were almost neon in this light on top of the cliff the moon reflected her colour and made all of it shimmer like bright neon light. A long lake was below it and ten trees the the city. Which looked beautiful, music emanated from Elle's car.

It seemed completely different to what I expected she would listen too. “Why?” I asked.

She licked her lips taking the remnants of her vanilla flavoured milkshake off her lips, I blushed my dick thinking instead of my brain.

“Nolan...I'd have sex with you if I could, but see the thing is I don't want a relationship...again, and I know if I have sex with you I'd be taking your virginity and then you'd get all attached and make shit complicated. So,” she said patting my right thigh “Let's just talk. Tell me about you wanting to be that gun swatty thingy.” she said as I stared at her.

A relationship? I mean, we'd just met but it did feel like I'd known her for so long, this was a stupid little crush. Like in the films where the boy..no wait the geeky girl falls for the bad boy.

Only the sexes were switched and I wasn’t falling for her, it was simply a sexual attraction. She had tattoos and everything she said, sounded naughty. Even when she was asking me to tell her about my aspirations it sounded naughty.

“Well, the only reason I said swat officer was because I wanted to sound cool infront of you.” I blushed, her head shot to me and she grinned leaning over and pecking the side of my neck.

I felt heat build up within me, “That's cute” she whispered her breath hitting my ear. Her tongue shot out and swiped along my earlobe, I blushed “Wanna know something else cute?” she asked me.

I gulped “I'll take that as a yes.” she mumbled pushing me back using one hand, she swung her body over mine so she was straddling me. She grinned, looking into my eyes “You gonna kiss me or just blush?” she asked wrapping both her arms around my neck pulling my body closer to hers.

“Kiss you please” I croaked out, my eyes slipping shut.

When her lips touched mine, it was like something completely new. I mean, it was she was the only girl i've kissed.

First kiss.

She pulled me closer using her toned legs, smiling into the kiss. My tongue slipped into her mouth raoming every inch of it.

She moaned, a sound that was like music to my ears. I responded with a growl.

“Pudding.” she said between kisses, she reluctantly pulled her mouth away and I moved mine to her neck littering sweet tender kisses on the surface of her soft tanned skin. My hand slid around to her back and inside her t-shirt towards the middle of her back. Her skin was very warm and soft like a babies bottom.

“Nolan...” she said breathing heavily “have you had sex?” she moaned as I nibbled on the side of her neck “Obviously you haven’t.” she said her hands tugging onto my hair and pulling my head back. I was breathing heavily, I bet my lips were swollen.

“Nolan...” she breathed heavily “I really want you, but....” she gasped as my hand snaked around her waist towards her flat stomach, crawling upwards.