Chapter 11 - Multilingual

Tomorrow, Luke came over to the flat again. He was annoyed with the tweet. It was trending, he was right.

"Eleanor!!" He yelled when he walked in.

I walked out to the living room, "what?"

"You know what's trending!? #daddyluke #daddyhemmings #babyhemmo and #lukesbaby. My mum even asked about it. See what you've done?"

"It's your punishment for the video."

"Speaking of, did you upload it yet?"

"Not yet, but I was just about to."

"Do it. This is torture! And my mum asked what the fuss was about. She's mad at me now."

"Okay, just wait a minute!"

After I had uploaded the video, Luke immediately tweeted out that it was fake. I felt bad for causing him that much torture. If I would've lost, he would've done something like that too.

"I'm sorry Lukey..." I laid my head on his chest.

"It's okay, baby.. I didn't get as many questions about you right as you did about me. This was my punishment," he stroked my hair.

"El..." Luke looked down at me.

"Yeah?"

"Take your bracelets off."

"Why?"

"I want to see your scars."

"Why would you want to look at my scars?"

"I want to see how many times you needed me, and I wasn't there."

I smiled, taking my bracelets off. I laid my bracelets on my dresser. I hesitantly put my arms in front of him, the insides of my wrists up.

"Oh my god, babe.." He mumbled, counting my scars.

"I wasn't there when you needed me fourteen times..." He finished counting my scars.

"That's only the scars you can still actually see."

"Oh god, El..." He pulled my head into his chest.

"You're not doing that any more. If you feel like you need to cut, call me. I will not let you cut anymore."

"It was mainly when my dad was hurting me."

"Then you decided to hurt yourself more.."

"I did," my head hung.

He looked into my eyes and said, "I love you, Eleanor.."

"I love you, Luke."

"I love you more than words explain. Don't you ever forget that," he grabbed my hands.

"I won't forget that."

"If you ever do, call me, and I will tell you again," he told me, "je t'aime tellement." (A/N: French - I love you so much)

"Parlez-vous français?" (A/N: French - Are you speaking French?)

"Oui" (A/N: French - yes)

"Hablas español, tamblén?" (A/N: Spanish - do you speak Spanish, too?) he asked.

"Claro" (A/N: Spanish - of course)

"Sie sprechen Deutsch, oder?" (A/N: German - you speak German, right?)

"Ja" (A/N: German - yes I do)

"Che dire di Italiano?" (A/N: Italian - What about Italian?)

"Un po," (A/N: Italian - A little)

"È incredibile," (A/N: Italian - That's amazing)

"Perdono?" (A/N: Italian - Pardon?)

"Désolé. Français maintenant. Qui est incroyable." (A/N: French - Sorry. French now. That's amazing.)

"Merci. Vous aussi." (A/N: French - Thank you. You too.)

"Je t'aime," (A/N: French - I love you) he smiled at me.

"Je t'aime," I nodded.

He kissed the top of my forehead. I loved talking in different languages with Luke. It was our "thing". We mostly spoke in French. I was the best at French, and so was Luke. Je l'aime plus que les mots peuvent expliquer.