The Flying Dutchman

He he he..

That night I layed on my back and stared at the swaying celling, thinking about earlier. Jack had taken me into the Captain's Quarters and tickled me until I nearly wet the bed! Then he and I drank something, some type of rum I believe. It was sweet, and yet, the taste of Jack's kisses were sweeter. He could be very kind and very gentlemen like...when I wanted to, I suppose.

Now, Jack was out on deck and I was in here, the Captain's Quarters, smiling and still feeling Jack's fingers upon me. Just as I finished that thought Kayla burst in. She was panting heavily "what's?--"

"Attacked....Jack.....Kraken.....Flying.....Dutchman.....want......new.....Pirate...Lord" she panted, I grabbed my sword and sprang from the bed, out of the door I ran, only to find the Flying Dutchman sailing smoothly beside us, with the kraken not far behind. I heard laughing from the Flying Dutchman as Jack was being cornered. I quickly cut the rope for a sail, ran to the other side of the deck, and jumped off. I cut many heads off, but then, swung back to the Black Pearl. Then the Captain of the Flying Dutchman came out.....Davy Jones.

He had an octopus as a head! My breath was caught in my throat, I knew what he looked like, he was just more frightening in person. "Ah, another Pirate Lord for me to kill" he hissed and everyone on both ships became dead silent. "Where is the death-calling pirate?" He asked, but no one answered "well, speak up!"

  I smiled and asked "don't I know you?" His eyes shot directly to me.

"Ah Brittney Turner!" he spat excitement filling his eyes "your parents where good adversaries but not good enough" he said, cackling.

"Oh, they were wussy's....now they're living as Duke and Duchess of the Caribbean...I sware I'm not their daughter" I said knowing that he was in for a surprise (so I hoped).

 "What astonishes me more is that you're on the Black Pearl....did my little Kraken take your ship down?" he asked in a babyish voice, I crossed my arms.

"No, a big shark ate it" I growled and our crew snickered, so did some on the Flying Dutchman. Davy quickly shushed them.

"Are you intimidated?" He asked, I scanned him and his outfit.

"Not really" I said casually.

"Is that so?" he asked, smiling sickly, then one of his tentacles shot at me, but I was ready. I yanked my sword out of it's holster and cut the tentacle off.  Davy roared in anger and pain.

"I was hoping you did that" I snarled, matching his sickly smile.

"No one can dodge that...." he said then I rolled my sleeve up, still with my sword in hand.

"Read it and weep" I growled as he saw the 'P' on my wrist. His eyes were in shock for a minute, only a minute. He shot three more tentacles and I had to jump to dodge them, also cutting them off whilst I was at it. He roared again. "Aren't you going to come fight me like a Pirate?

 Or are you going to continue to be a girl?" I asked, his blood dripping off of my sword, my crew was laughing hard.

"Women" Davy growled and swung himself over to the Black Pearl "I could squash you like a bug!" he yelled, advancing to me.

"Then why don't ya?" I asked and dodged a stab from his sword, countering with a stab of my own. I connected with his stomach. He yelled in pain, I  had made a huge gash. Blood started pouring from it, he leaned over to help stop the bleeding and apparently forgot that he was on the Black Pearl.

I kicked him in the face, which sent him backwards. I looked to find the Pirate Lords watching with wide eyes; I walked, nonchalantly,  over and cut Davy's arm so then you could see the bone. He growled in pain, and I pulled him up by his head tentacles. "This is my ship" then brought my sword around and cut off four more front tentacles. Which sent him towards the side of the Black Pearl, I kicked his butt and sent him into the ocean.

Which swallowed him whole.

The crew of the Flying Dutchman fished him out but, he was in bad shape. Whilst all this was happening Jack had snuck back over to the Black Pearl. The crew of the Flying Dutchman cursed us as we sailed away from the bloody water. I turned to find the Pirate Lords with wide eyes and open mouths "n-n-no one has ever done that to Davy Jones" Ching stuttered with a smile.

"Yeah, well, there's never been another Brittney Turner" I said in exhaustion, then went to the Captains Quarters and dropped everything. I layed down in the bed, sighed, and slowly fell asleep to the sound of lapping water on the side of the boat.