Twenty-One

She walked to school glumly and sat down at her desk. Suga snuck up behind her and wrapped his arms around her neck. He buried his face in her shoulder and rested his head on her cheek. She smiled weakly and grabbed his hands with hers. He sighed contentedly.

"I'm so tired. School is too much." He groaned, drowsily leaning on her. He was adorable.

"I don't want to be here either." She sighed, tucking a piece of hair behind her ear. He moved his head up and rested his chin on her shoulder. His breath drifted by her ear gently.

"You're upset." He murmured. She smiled and stopped mid-sigh.

"Wanna go watch the stars?" He mumbled. She shook her head slightly. Her gramma...

"I know you want to!" He chuckled and his breath tickled her ear. She shied away from him, and he blew in her ear playfully. She giggled and tried to get away from him. He blew in her ear again and pulled her back. She screeched, and giggled. Her ears were ticklish. Actually she was practically ticklish everywhere. He blew in her ear one more time, before burrowing his nose in her neck. That kind of tickled too. His soft skin ticked her neck and so did his hair. She twitch and tried to forget it, even though goose bumps were forming on her skin. He kissed her neck and squeezed her.

"Let's go." He mumbled. She laughed and nodded. She stood, and he followed, not moving. Keeping his face firmly attached to her neck. She shook her head and led him around to the library. He was so cute.

She turned on the stars in the planetarium and Suga murmured softly. She grabbed his hands and held them loosely.

"Are you going to let go now?" He shook his head.

"Why not?" She sighed.

"Because you're not happy yet." He whined, slightly childish. She shook her head and led him over to the podium.

"I can't lay down." She informed him. He mewled in protest and hook onto her tighter. She gripped his hands tighter. This wasn't just because she was sad. Something was going on with him...

Suddenly, he let her go and twirled her around.

"You're ticklish." He smirked and began to tickle her mercilessly. His fingers danced around her stomach and neck. He blew in her ear playfully and snickered. She screeched and tried to run away, but he held her in place. She squealed and plopped down on the floor. She curled up into a fetus position and giggled. He fell down beside her and continued to tickle her abdomen. She giggled and attempted to roll away from him. He blew in her ear and ticked her neck. She arched her head back and trapped his fingers. She whooped in triumph and rolled away from him. He let her go and watched her gently. She smiled broadly and looked at him. He looked sad. She clenched her fists.

"You're happy now." He gave her a small smile. She cautiously approached him.

"But you aren't." She murmured. He took his knees out from under him and looked away.

"I'm fine."

"Believe it or not, I know you as well as you know me. I know when you're upset. Is it Rapmon?" She asked taking one of his hands and holding it between both of hers. He gave her a small nod, but didn't look back her her. She sighed and looked down at his hand. His nails were ragged and torn. His knuckles were a little scabby too. She ran her fingers over his hand. His hands were always soft.

"You bite your nails?" She whispered. He shook his head,

"No that's gross. I rip them. It's a bad habit. I haven't done it in a while, I just started again." He mumbled. She squeezed his hand and looked up at him.

"When you can, please tell me what's going on okay?" She kissed his cheek softly. He clenched his jaw and looked back at her.

"Why aren't you mad? I'm keeping things from you. Why aren't you mad about that? Why do you just accept everything so easily?" He asked almost angrily.

"Because I know you feel like you have a duty to Rapmon. And I trust you. I trust you very much. Because I need you." She smiled softly, "I need you. I want you and I need you." He scooped her up and hugged her tightly. She chuckled.

"I'm sorry." He whispered hoarsely.

"There's no reason to be sorry." She patted his back.

"You don't understand." He shook his head sadly.

"Well when you can, help me understand." She rubbed his back soothingly. He clenched his jaw and hugged her tighter. She smiled and closed her eyes. She loved the way he felt.

"I love you." He whispered. She giggled,

"I love you too, now let's go find your star." He nodded and they laid down and looked at the ceiling.

Fake stars, no one would ever think they could be this beautiful.