Chapter 1: Brand New School

A/N: Hey guys. okay so I hope some people will read this and I hope whoever does likes it. :) Anyways here's chapter 1. Oh and sorry for any spelling mistakes :)

___________________________________________________

'Just be normal Ashleigh, don't act nervous or scared or intimidated. Keep your head up and make friends' I told myself over and over again, ensuring that I make a good first impression on my first day at my new school. I'm in Year 10 this year and I am not looking forward to it. The school has none of the subjects that I have been studying and it barely has any classes worth taking. Oh well, I only have to stay here for 1 year then I'm off to college for Year 11 and 12.

I finished putting my make-up on, keeping it at a minimal until I saw what the school was like. My minimal version of make-up was foundation, mascara and small blush. I also applied a little bit of lip gloss and took a look in the mirror. 'Perfect' I thought. My outfit consisted of white Supras, blue skinny jeans, a light pink singlet top with a fake leather jacket on over the top, complete with a white scarf wrapped around my neck. I dressed casual, not knowing how the kids in this school would react if I over dressed myself.

"Mum I'm ready!" I shouted down the hall of the small, three bedroom house.

"Coming love" I heard her shout back.

I grabbed my small multi-coloured backpack from the hook in the hallway and slung the arm strap over my shoulder, one-strapping it for the minute. My Mum came rushing out of her room, her handbag hanging open and her keys dangling in her left hand. Her hair was a mess caused by all the running around she has had to do lately with moving and packing and stuff. We walked out the door, well my Mum pretty much ran, but I walked. Onto the porch, shutting the door behind me, I walked down the two steps and onto the gravel path, occasionally scuffing rocks. Mum was already in the car with the engine started.

"Gee Mum. Keen to get rid of me?" I asked sarcastically as I opened the door of the black Chrysler, dropping my backpack on the floor at my feet.

She just laughed and pulled out of the driveway. 'Well Ashleigh, this is it. Time to be the new girl again' I thought.

_______________________________________

So that's chapter 1 guys. I really hope you like it! 1 vote for next chapter? x :)

x