thirteen.

Diana POV.

Grayson and I began to walk down the hallway. "So what do we do first?" I ask him,

"Well my schedule is different, I don't know if Mr. Hemming told you. You're kind of the first person I actually socialize with." He says with a shrug.

"Oh. Well, if says in your schedule that you need to take you're pill." He nods, and we make our way to the line.

There wasn't much people though. So he quickly chugged down the pills without the water.

"How the hell do you do that?" I ask him, he smirks, "It takes practice." I nod, and we head outside.

"I didn't know they had a backyard?" I tell him as I feel the nice cold morning air hit my skin.

"Yeah, not a lot of people are allowed to come here though." He says sitting down on the grass.

I sit down a long with him, sitting right next to him, our shoulders slightly touching. Making me get goosebumps.

"You're cold?" He asks, "A little." I admit, he suddenly takes off his hoodie, putting it around me.

I would be lying if I said I want shocked. "Thanks" I murmur. He nods, "It actually really beautiful out here." I say looking at the sky, the sun rising.

"Yeah, it is." He says, he looks down.
"Grayson, what's wrong?" I ask him,
"Its just, its a little hard for me to socialize. I haven't had a full conversation in a while." He says his gaze still stuck on the ground.

He kept on pulling on the grass, "Grayson, don't worry. I'm here for you. After all that's what I'm here for." I smile down at him, his head raises, his gaze meeting mine.

I look down at his hand noticing a small white flower, he gently puts the flower in the corner of my hair.

"You know Diana, you're really, um, beautiful." His words made me blush, causing him to look away.

I smile at his blush.

"Thank you." I tell him, and for the first time, even if he was trying to hide it, he smiled.

And that warmed my heart, making me feel some type of way.
**************
We get back inside, "I'm going to the bathroom. I'll be back." Grayson says walking away.

I rest my back on the wall, the only thing running through my mind was Grayson. I couldn't help it. He doesn't seem like a crazy guy, but I could be wrong.

After all he is here for a reason.
My phone rings, startling me. I quickly answer, "Hello?"

"Diana it's me Ethan." I sigh rubbing my temple in a circular motion.
"What do you want Ethan?" I ask him still pretty pissed at him.

"Look Diana, I need you to come back to New Jersey. You need to leave California as soon as possible." He says sounding worridly,

"Okay Ethan give me a reason for me to leave? Hm?" I ask him, he sighs,
"Diana, it's a very big reason."

I furrow my eyebrows, big reason "Okay Ethan tell me." I tell him,
"I can't tell you." I nod even though he can't see me. "Well that isn't good enough, bye Ethan." I hang up.

"Hey, who were you taking to?"
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
{a/n} cliff hanger, or nah? Well I hope you guys are ready for the next chapter. I'm updating soon as'f btw.

Hint: What you've read is only the sweet part of Grayson. But are you ready to see the dark side?

anyways,
ily guys stay awesome.❤✌