19: The Gift To The World That Is Gerard Way's Ass

There was probably something morally wrong about this, but then again, there was probably something morally wrong about everything, and with that in mind, Frank Iero found himself prepared to fuck his dead boyfriend in the bed of an abandoned house.

Seriously, his seventeen year old self would be so fucking jealous of just how 'cool' and 'edgy' this was, but twenty eight year old Frank was perhaps just a little more concerned with Gerard, and the way everything felt different in New Jersey.

He'd never anticipated how the physical changes Gerard had gone through as he moved closer to his grave would effect fucking him, but then again, that was probably something to do with the fact that Frank had at least a gram of self respect, however, in that very moment that the aforementioned dead boyfriend had Frank pinned down against the bed, all mentions of self respect were now utterly non-existent in Frank's head.

Because come on, who wouldn't chose Gerard Way over dignity and self-respect?

"I missed this." Gerard's words were rough, and half muffled against Frank's chest, his lips fixed upon the skin of Frank's collar bones, with their clothes discarded on the floor, because it totally wasn't like anyone could just walk in here at any time, not that anyone ever did, but it wasn't impossible.

"It's not been that long since we've fucked." Frank's words were breathy and half forced between his lips as his fingernails dug into Gerard's shoulders.

"It's different like this." Gerard pulled away for a moment, meeting Frank's eyes as he continued, "I feel less like Gerard, who was your boyfriend before he killed himself, but Gerard, your boyfriend, who just happens to have killed himself. It feels-... it's Jersey, isn't it? It's different."

"Shut up," Frank let out a sigh, pushing his lips against Gerard's, and catching him just a little by surprise as he did so. "You want me to fuck you, or-?"

"Fuck me." Gerard certainly didn't need asking twice about that one, falling back against the bed, and watching with that stupid fucking smirk as Frank crawled on top of him, kissing him with little regard for caution, or taking things slowly. "Fuck me already, Jesus Christ, Frankie, I-" Gerard choked out as Frank pulled away from him.

"I'm taking my time, shut the fuck up. I could not fuck you at all." Frank grinned at him, however the both of them knew that Frank just leaving and giving up now was certainly something that wasn't going to happen.

"You're the one who wanted to fuck in the first place, Frank, don't be fucking stupid-"

"Oh, I'm fucking stupid, now, am I?" Frank raised his eyebrows at that, moving his lips down to Gerard's neck, ensuring he was rough enough in his actions to leave one big fucking mess of bruises.

"Yeah, fucking stupid, because you're not fucking me already." Gerard giggled a little, however he really hadn't anticipated for Frank squeezing his hand around his cock, releasing some sort of strained whimper as he did so.

"Shut the fuck up, Gee." Frank smirked to himself, because yes, Gerard did shut the fuck up after that, only opening his mouth for more 'half-groans' as Frank continued to touch him, of course never enough for it to really mean anything, but definitely enough to ensure that it didn't go unnoticed.

After a few minutes of just plain teasing him, Frank sat up, admiring the mess of hickeys upon his boyfriend's neck, and the obsessive look in his hazel eyes, and of course, the words behind his lips, the words that wanted out, but not as much he needed Frank to fuck him, so for that, Gerard would shut the fuck up.

"You want me to fuck you now?" Frank asked, smirking a little as he pushed Gerard's legs further open.

"Y-yeah..." Gerard choked out, not entirely in the most able state to speak in, "please. I need it, really fucking bad," he let out a groan, moving one hand down to his cock, needing to touch himself, needing to fucking come, but he knew all too well that Frank didn't like that at all - slapping his hand away.