If I Can Love You, Why Can't You? - Chp 21 [Save Me]

Someone save me if you will/And take away all these pills/And please just save me if you can/From the blasphemy in my wasteland~Shinedown - Save Me

“Here she is.”

I groaned pain searing all over my skin having been attacked by the gravel and explosion, my wrist was searing in an awkward position. Broken most likely. I clenched my eyes shut tight as I listened to the loud hollow licks from the flame, its searing heat close. I grimaced and hissed softly at the burning pain shooting through me and killing me from the inside out.

“Well get her already before people start noticing and the cops get here!” he cursed as the sirens closed in on us.

I whimpered hoisting myself up as my chest thundered loudly. I was in trouble. Big trouble. I could see people rushing out onto the quiet street gasping at the burning pieces of scrap that used to be Brooke’s car. They were unable to reach me over the flames.

It was through the smoke and flames that I saw them. Two males. One with almost silver hair tied back in a ponytail and a sharp menacing face, the other having a resemblance of a bear; huge and hulkish. Actually he reminded me of the Hulk, minus the green.

Realizing they were my enemies, danger I flew down the street my legs pushing me to the point of collapsing, my adrenaline kicking aside the pain and pumping my blood dangerously hard. I skidded down a side alley feeling the air cool, I knew they were close just not that close! My eyes grew as I saw the silver haired man smile darkly at me running along side of me, looking like he was lazily skipping.

Fear overthrew me and exertion and I tumbled over my feet landing on my wrist. Hulk chortled as I screamed in agony the pain beyond description as this white cold grip took over my body and plunged me into agony.

Silver man pressed his foot my chest pinning me to the ground roughly. His eyes flickered, the colors changing to pure black with a red right around his entire eye. Will’s stories taught me enough to know they were Vampires. Their eyes change by the sight of blood or hunger, hunting. But I wasn’t….

Oh.

My hand touched blood on my cheek, glass shards obviously in my skin as my body trembled.

Silver man hissed “Astroid is the name.” his tongue flickering like a snake over his lengthened teeth, his fangs. “And the one you refer to as Hulk…can stay as Hulk.” The two of them chortling happily as I cowered. Even their laughs shivery as goodesbumps rose. Knowing that Astroid could read my mind with or without touch heightened my fear. I had no advantage if he could read all of me easily….

There was no escape.

Please someone save me I prayed my thoughts turning to Will. Please. I regretted now my last words to Will when now I knew they should have been; “I love you.”

Astorid put more pressure on my chest and I cried my ribs threatening to snap as he stole my breath and I felt like I was drowning, choking. The pain of all if was crashing down on me. Hard black blots spotting my vision as all f my injuries revealed themselves to me. I let out a wailed whimper ignoring the growl as darkness engulfed me.

________________________
Click the external link for my Facebook page
So you guys know my drill; vote, comment and maybe give me a fan, yeah?Do it, I dare you ;) Xx
-------------------------------------
All Rights Reserved
Copyrighted Material ©
-------------------------------------