When he finds out youve been picked on- zane

You packed everything away in your bag except for some paper and pencil. You held in your exictement and shock when you saw your teacher was none other than zane! You smiled a little at him as he introduced himself, and started with the lesson. "My name is Mr. Julien, and i will be your subsitute for this period. Unfortunately, your teacher is in absence for the first day of school, but they should be of returnal by the next day."

Once the course ended, he dissmissed everyone but you to lunch, saying he wanted to speak with you in private. "Y/n, you seemed quiet during this class. If i know you, youre very eager to answer and ask questions. And my proccessors are telling me that something is wrong."

"Well... Its just... That people dont believe i have a boyfriend..."
"Well dont listen to them, y/n.  You know you are right, and you always will be. I love you y/n, and i always will. Ok?" you nodded, hugging zane. "Thanks zane. I love you too. You sighed as there were a bunch of laughter at your doorway. It was y/e/n with all of her catty friends. "So youre dating a teacher?! Ha!" zane shook his head, dismissing the kids away. "If youd like, i can ask to take the rest of the day off, and me and you can walk around a little. Is that fine with you?" you nodded, walking out of the classroom with him.