f o u r t e e n

f o u r t e e n

"i don't hate you, I never will. I just act like I do because it's easier than admitting that i miss you."

**

The bright light creeping through the blinds woke me up. My head was still throbbing from last night and my back was aching.

Everything was still a blur. Everything except Harry.

"Crap," I grumbled, stubbing my toe against the bed as I attempted to get up.

"Chloe?" Someone called through the door.

"Yeah," I replied.

"May I come in?" The voice belonged to my doctor.

"Okay, I just woke up so,"

"Hello," He greeted me as he entered the room, "How are you feeling?"

"Pretty rubbish," I mumbled in response, "My head is throbbing like crazy and everything aches."

"Hm, you hit your head rather hard so a headache is to be expected."

"Do you know how or why I collapsed yet?" I questioned.

"Yes, that is what I wanted to talk to you about."He frowned slightly, "We found traces of sleeping pills in the tests that we ran. Did you consume any knowingly?"

Sleeping pills?

"No? I only had a glass of wa-"

The water. Harry.

"Chloe?"

"That ba-"

"Chloe!" He raised his voice, "What happened?"

"My, um... friend?" Was Harry my friend? "Got me some water but I-he,"

"Wait? Does your 'friend' happen to have lots of tattoos?" He mumbled.

"Y-yeah, that's him," I sighed, "I'm so confused,"

"Do you want me to bring him in?"

"No, I'll get him. I need to understand what's going on," My headache had increased dramatically since a few minutes ago.

"Okay." The doctor agreed, "After you've talked to him come back here and we can try to find an explanation, if he hasn't given one already, that is."

I simply nodded my head and made my way out to the corridor.

"Chloe!" Dani jumped up to greet me.

"Oh, hi." I smiled, "Have you seen, uh-Harry?"

Her expression changed into a sympathetic frown as she looked down the hallway and back to me.

"I-I'm sorry but," She stopped mid-sentence as I had to come to terms with what she was talking about. Half way down the corridor stood Harry. Talking to Sian.

I felt my heart sink slightly and I looked back to the ground. So he had put the pills in my drink. So he was who Sian was talking to on the phone.

"I bloody knew it," I wanted to scream, "He's a celebrity doesn't he have better things to do than help Sian to mess with me?" I raised my voice and Dani hushed me quickly, but it was too late. Harrys head turned around and our eyes locked. His mouth hung open as if he was trying to speak but no words came out.

"I think I'm going to throw up," I groaned and stumbled slightly towards Dani. Her arms clutched around me quickly to keep me stable.

"Sit down," She spoke quietly.