Prologue

He glanced at his wife and calmly said, "I know you love him, but I think it would be better for us to start our life together immediately."

She turned back to look at her husband and said, "I know you love her, but I feel that it is time for us to start our new life and forget everything."

They both finally said the things which they wanted to say for a long time, but the only difference is they didn't say to the people they thought they would during that "long" time.

They actuallyuttered those words to the people who became their New Beginning... 

----------------------------------------------------

so guys the updates will maybe slow and i have two other stories in mind which are little complicated but decided to write them after nov exams... I am writing this because this is simple and also not complicated maybe tiny little...

i may suddenly stop and put the story in hold if i feel disturbed to write while studying but u guyss will not have problem if i do that because as i said it is simple.. so i decided to write this story with relaxed mind...

I dont know will u guys like it after my 14th one but the two people in this story will steal your hearts and i will make sure that they do :D

So how is the prologue? i know little but didnt want to give away the story...

Comment plz and vote.....