Ch.8 -Mommy Dearest-

July 20th, 2013

It has been officially 5 days since Demetrius and I have gotten in a fight forcing him to leave the twins' apartment. He ony came back because Mr.Danny had to call him and tell him he had to come home. Even then he has been ignoring me by being out all of the time. He completely avoids me, not even looking at me when he leaves. I would've felt better if he had just yelled at me some more and we made up but this....this is too much. One of my best friends in the world is blatantly ignoring me because I hurt him so much. Ariel is ignoring me too, which is uncomfortable and strange since she talks to everyone especially me about everything, it hurts as much as Demetrius. I tried to talk to Alejandro to vent about my feelings but he seemed to be busy (deciding to call me back), I even tried to call Finn but he was out so I was out of people to call. I usually woulddn't do this but I called my Mom. Now, I haven't talked to or seen my mother since I left which is about....61 days. Roughly. I know, I know, I'm a terrible son for not speaking to my mother everyday but shit has been real so I haven't found the time to really talk to her. I asked Kenny to use his computer and I skyped with her.

"Hey, Mommy." I waved at the web cam lens with a sad smile. 

For some reason little Tyler always feels like crying when he has major relationship problems or problems in general. I'm a very weak soul so I can't help it.

Her smile disappeared as soon as she heard my voice. "Tyler, what's wrong? You only call me "Mommy" when you are extremely upset or sick. I knew there was a reason you called me after so much time. I told your father that you wouldn't call and I almost believed it until he handed me his computer and said it was you. Oh god, did something bad happen? Do I need to fly over there and come get  you? Because I--"

I sniffled a little. "I just need my Mommy and I miss you."

She smiled softly, "I miss you too, Ty. So what happened? This must be big if you aren't talking to Ariel or Demetrius. The thought you actually called is great enough."

The feeling of wetness was already of my cheeks. " I think I messed up really bad."

"Oh, baby, what did you do?" The concern on her face was the only thing I needed before I started to fully cry without all of the disgusting snot bubbles. More of talking and tears coming out. 

"Demetrius....I....ruined our friendship....Ariel...too...I just...." I tried to stop the flow of tears but it wasnt coming out. "I'm......a......horrible.....person...."

Mom  was about to reach out when she realized that we weren't actually in the same room.

These are the time I actaully need my Mom and don't think otherwise. Even though I may get irritated by her motives she is my mother and I do love her. 

"Tyler Brendon NightLock you are not a horrible person! I did not raise a person to cry over something that can be undone. I raised my son to be strong, healthy, and brave. Even though you can be arrogant, annoying, passive aggressive, and sarcastic you are still my son. I can't tell what you've done but what I can say is that if they are really your friends then they will stay and eventually forgive you. But you have to fix it on your own. Or else you may loose them forever if you don't do it soon. Go fix it as soon as possible. As soon as you gete off of this thing with me you will figure out how to fix it." she changed her tone of voice with the usual "Oh-so-housewife" voice," Now! If you are still feeling bad this is what you need to do. Go take a warm shower, put on some comfotrable pj's, get some comfort food as you do, and watch some TV to calm down. I have to go make your father dinner so I have to leave but I want to resolve this. When you are ready to tell me what you did or once you fix this call me, otherwise I'll see you when you get home on the First. Bye sweetie." she placed a kiss on the web cam.

I laughed a little. "Goodbye Mommy."

Sometimes having a Mom that loves you no matter what is a good thing. I love my Mom.