Chapter 1

Hello everyone! As a disclaimer, there may be spoilers in this story, and it is set in "the Prisoner of Azkaban". I do not own any characters or settings of this story and I give full credit to the wonderful J.K. Rowling. Enjoy!

"Ready for another year at school?" Fred asked me scaring me.

"Fred!" I screamed, "and yes, I am. How about you two?"

"Yea, another year dealing with Snape's shit and- ow!" George started, but was interrupted by a swift smack from his mother.

"Watch your language in front of this young lady," Mrs. Weasley said gesturing to me, "Ashley, I hear your Uncle is the new Defence Against the Dark Arts Professor?"

"Yes ma'am, Uncle Remus is taking a nap on the train as we speak," I reply.

"Oh, wonderful. Do me a favor and make sure he keeps them straight for me," she asks gesturing to the twins.

"Yes ma'am I will."

"Oh, and stop calling me ma'am, it makes me feel old. Call me Molly, dear," she tells me.

"Yes ma-," I stop myself, "Molly."

"Good! Now all you lot, on the train!" She ushers to all of us.

We all get on the train- and by all I mean all. Harry, Ron, and Hermione all head towards the back of the train; Ginny goes off to find her friends; Percy heads off towards the prefects car; and me Fred and George find a small compartment all to ourselves.

"So what have you been doing all summer?" George and Fred ask me.

"I've been helping Uncle Remus catch animals for the lessons. We've been everywhere catching everything." I reply as the train shoves off.

"You want to give us a little insight?" Fred asks.

"I really shoul-" I started.

"C'mon, please?" George presses.

"Fine," I give in, "but you tell anyone, even Lee, I will hex you both into oblivion."

"Deal," they say at the same time looking quite hesitant.

I go on to tell them about some of the creatures that I help catch and then went on to explain some of to creature I wasn't allowed to help catch.

"Wicked," George said.

Suddenly the train stopped and the boys noticed something moving outside.

"What's that?" they asked as the glassed started to frost.

"Dementors," I mumbled, not wanting the guys to hear.

As soon as I said that an old creepy hand appeared around the door and began to come in the compartment. George slid closer to Fred, but as he did that the dementor started to feed off them. I immediately stood up and drew my wand.

"Expecto Patronum!" I screamed and a small shield of light appeared from my wand flushing the dementor to the end of the train.

"Are you guys ok?" I asked worriedly to the two lanky figures slumped over in the seats.

"Yeah, we're fine," Fred answers.

"You, are brilliant," George adds, making me blush. I've always known he had a thing for me, and I think I may have a thing for him.

"Oh, thanks," I say awkwardly.

"What was that thing?" Fred questions.

"A dementor," I say, "They guard Azkaban, I suppose they are looking for my- Sirius Black," I correct myself.