Pool party!- lloyd

"Just an hour left of the party!" your mom called as she passed by you. It seemed like forever youve been waiting for lloyd. It was your aunt and uncles anniversery pool party, and they allowed lloyd to come. But the party was almost over, and he still wasnt here. You kept flipping through a comic book, snacking on f/c (fav candy) in your emerald green bikini.

"Mind if i have a piece?" you looked up and saw lloyd. He wore a pair of green shorts, and you gulped at the sight of that hot bod. "Oh hey," you nodded, hodling back your amazement as he grabbed a piece and sat down beside you wrapping his arm around your shoulder. "Woah the green ninja!" the both of you looked up to see 3 or 4 of your little cousins, staring in amazement at lloyd. "They bothering you?"

"Nah, ive dealt with more."

~§~§~§~

After the party was over, lloyd got up and stretched, about to summon his dragon, when you stopped him. "Lloyd, wait," he turned to you, and you pulled him in for a kiss. He smirked, pressing his lips to yours, and you wrapped your arms around his neck as his fit around your waist. After you pulled apart, he winked at you before dissapearing into the dark as a shaft of light.