Ch.69 - Timber

Might want to review last chap to pick up where we are starting from here.

Also--silver fox Downey! Look at this adorable family! Man oh man, and Avri! She's so adorable! And Susan looks amazing! As usual. They're just adorable and I just think they're so amazing. Anywhos,

Pre chapter random question: What do you think about Silver haired Downey?

Enjoy!
_____________________________________________________

There's the clattering of thrashing bodies landing on the planks of the wooden deck as Charlotte all but stumbles after. Gaze a tight narrowing vision sweeping along, her loyal steps hurriedly following in a blur of adrenaline.

Eyes casting a wary gaze as she almost slips on a particularly wet spot of patio where Robert's leg had kicked out and flipped a chair, the water that had been pooling on top of it spilling gracefully over the planks, slickening the surface, and allowing Charlotte to all but skate for a moment in her haste.

Barely steadying and Molly's followed her out, tears again streaming down her cheeks, and anxious for her sisters attention but Charlottes caught up in all the yelling--even her own, hell, even Molly who is pleading and crying and saying sorry too many times for reasons Charlotte doesn't understand. "Sissy, please. I'm sorry, its my fault. Make them stop, tell them I'm sorry. No ones fault." The little one grabbing at the nineteen year olds waist in search of comfort but she can't, she can't offer that when she's staring at Robert basically dragging himself in a clumsy fashion as dad tries to regain his footing and get in a good punch.

"Jerry I'm not going to hit you!" His voice strained as he firmly kicks without intent to pain Jerry's prodding hands.

Pushing away from Molly's grip, "Moll let me go." Not even sparring a glance to her mom who's clutching her phone threateningly as the six year olds grip tightens, burrowing her face into Charlottes torso and whimpering that she can't let go, she can't. Sinking down to be a weight around Charlottes ankle, "Stop Molly! I need to--just look, Molly, let go!"

Terry grunts, "That's it, I'm done." Flipping her hair thats fallen out of it's once composed state, wrinkled blouse and levelling a glare at the fiasco at hand, gesturing Don to get in there and do something--which Charlotte is very much against. "I'm calling the authorities! They can take you all into custody for all I care right now." Stepping back inside and purposefully locking the patio doors behind her.

She wants to say something to the point of Don, and Don's horrible disgusting behaviour, what he's done and how he's just standing there a guilty and deceitful man as Robert's actually calling out for Jerry to just listen to him, but she can't move. Moll's still crying and apologizing for reasons she doesn't know and gripping tighter and Charlottes just, she just grabs those little arms and tries to pull the strength away only to earn a panicked squeal and no, no, no, please.

Jerry gets a solid hit to Robert's ribs, making the opposite man wheeze, "You ever even think of my daughter again and I'll kill you, I'll end you--"

The brawl heightening whilst just catching Dons contributed yelling curses. "You sick fucker, you better hope that I don't get my hands on you!" But stays all nerved and too gun shy to join the fight. Avoiding even when Terry had suggested otherwise.

"Molly get off of me now!"

Splayed out on the patio, tossing with each other but Robert remains unpinned and moving, although his attempts to get back up are blocked with Jerry's fury. Yanking at his legs and hitting at the other mans abdomen and Charlotte finally detangles from Molly who's balling and whimpering and looking like Charlotte just shot her. "I'm sorry! I just, I just want to go down to the river sissy! Please! I didn't want fights, I didn't want fights!"