Chapter 91

-GILINSKY POV-

"FIRST DANCE!" Mahogany's voice boomed from the DJ stand. I chuckled, thinking of how she used to dj in Magcon days. It made me miss the past.

I watched Johnson take Ari's hand and lead her to the middle of the ballroom. They looked so happy and inside that me so happy for him. I always wanted him to have a happy ending more than anyone else.

Hannah was already tearing up next to me as Finn and Kim joined Jack and Ari, trying to breakdance around them. Carter and Maggie followed their lead a few minutes later only for Kenny to take over. Maggie looked much happier.

"May I have this dance?" I held out my hand for Hannah.

"Of course you may." Hannah smiled and took my hand. We joined the couples, I pulled her close to me and swayed to the beat.

"You look banging in that dress." I leaned forward and whispered into Hannah's ear. I heard her giggle.

"And you look super sexy in that tux G." She looked up into my eyes. They made me melt with just one look.

"Would it be rude to ask if I could take you to the bathroom right now?" I winked at her.

"Shut up and dance." She laughed as I spun her dramatically.

"Maybe later." I added and dipped her low then pulled her back up expertly.

"Maybe." She winked and spun out of my arms into Sammy's as the track changed.

-Hannah POV-

"Okay you two need to lay off the chocolate pudding." I said to hyperactive twins.

"Mommmmy." Finn whined and leaned against me.

"Pleeeeease mommy." Kim pouted and pointed to the chocolate fountain.

"Fine." I sighed. "But just a little more!"

They were already sprinting towards bthe dessert table when Maggie came towards me with a glass of wine. She handed it to me but I politely rejected thinking of the baby in my stomach.

"Okay Hannah Gilinsky when were you gonna tell me?" Maggie said loudly and put the glasses down.

"Tell you what?"

"That you're having a third Gilinsky?" She folded her arms. "That's why you haven't drank since this morning!"

I sighed. "Maggie can you just please keep it to yourself? I don't wanna spoil Johnson and Ari's night by shifting the attention."

"Oh Hannah!" Maggie cried, pulled me up and hugged me. "I am soooo happy for you and Jack right now!"

Over her shoulder I saw Jack chuckle and shake his head. I shrugged and mouthed 'she knew'.

"Thanks Mags." I giggled when she pulled away.

"Oh god I can't wait to have another baby in the group! I hope its a boy." She spun me around randomly.

"You're pregnant?" Taylor asked as he passed by. I groaned.

"Again?" Matt laughed and popped up behind Taylor.

"Baby number 3?" Sammy asked across the table.

"Jesus it's about time! I need a new nephew or niece." Aaron laughed.

"Okay guys can we just like shut up?" I laughed. "I need to go pee!"

I walked away from their baby chats and walked into Jack who was dancing with Kim in his arms. I looked around and spotted Finn hanging around with Hayes.

"Couldn't keep quiet huh?" He smirked.

"I love your friends." I kissed Kim on her cheek, she was already dozing off. "But you cant keep a secret with them."

"Baby I just wanna tell the whole world that you're pregnant right now!" Jack whispered as Kim's head bobbed on his shoulder.

"That'll have to wait!" I laughed. "I've gotta use the loo."

"We should head home after this, Kim's sleeping and Finn could use some sleep! He is so hyper." Jack sighed.

"You have that talk show tomorrow too!" I added. "Be right back."

I dashed out of the hall, holding the dress up and looking for the bathroom. The hallways were empty as I made my way to the ladies room.

Before I could go in, someone came out of the men's room - Nate.

______________
New covers made by @Babeafmatt they are aaaamazing!!! tx girl!!!

Do you like them? Coz I dooo!

So I'm ending the fanfic in a few chapters and I'm still deciding whether I'm gonna make a sequel. I'll keep y'all posted! Xoxo