Chapter 12 - Strip Challenge | Ricky Dillon

(Sorry for the big time skip, plus I'm sorry if this isn't completely realistic bc I've never been to Vidcon or Playlist Live or Digifest)

June 1, 2013

I was now just getting ready to get off of the plane in America. Luke had been gone on tour for about three months before I left. I couldn't wait to see my friends. Ricky was picking me up at the airport. I couldn't wait to see him in person. I've only ever Skyped him and texted him and called him. I was so excited.

The plane landed, and I got off a few minutes later. I looked around the airport and finally found Ricky. I ran towards him and hugged him for what felt like forever.

"Oh my god it feels so great to see you in person!!" I said into his ear.

"You too, Eleanor! How was the flight?"

"It was okay. The whole time I was waiting until I could see you guys. We going back to the hotel now?"

"Yeah. You'll get to meet the other O2L boys there."

"I'm so excited. I've never met you guys in person. Also, by the way, we are filming a collab tonight, okay? I have a great idea. You're going to love it."

"I can't wait. I've been waiting to collab with you, and even meet you, for a long, long time!"

"Okay, let's go!"

We got back to the hotel. This was a dream come true. I ran over to Connor and hugged him tightly.

"I missed you! I haven't seen you in so long!" I exclaimed.

"You've met Connor before?" Ricky asked, "neither of you told me about that."

"I met him when he went on his trip to Australia. He stopped at my house."

"I can't believe how long that's been!" Connor told me.

"I know!"

I said hello to all of the other guys after hugging them. It was so different talking to them in person than through a screen. I almost didn't believe it.

I set up my camera on my tripod and began to record.

"Ricky!?" I yelled for Ricky.

"What!??"

"Ready to collab?"

He jumped onto the bed behind me, "Yeah. What are we doing?"

"We are doing the strip challenge."

"Stripping?"

"Stripping. I ask you a question about me, and if you get it wrong, you have to take a piece of clothing off. You ask me a question about you, and if I get it wrong, I have to take a piece of clothing off."

"Oh god. Okay. I'm ready."

"Wait! I have to do my intro!" I paused, and looked at the camera, "hello my beautiful fans. This is Eleanor Valentine here with a new video. Today, I'm here with.."

"Ricky Dillon!" Ricky exclaimed.

"We're going to do the stripping challenge. I already said the rules, so I don't have to say them again."

"Here we go: what is my favorite color?" I asked. He should know this. I've said it in many videos.

"Purple."

"Yup."

"What's my favorite color?"

"Blue, duh."

"What is my birthday, plus the exact time?"

"August second, 9:42 am?"

"Close. August second, 9:52 am. Strip!" I told him, and he took his shoes off first.