Chapter 2

#after three years#

*Janice Pov*

"Nervous?" Bhai asked, knocking on my door.

"It is an understatement." I replied, and Abby chuckled from beside me.

"What? How can I even meet him?" I asked them frowning.

"Janice! You are just meeting him. It's not like you will get married today itself." He replied.

"And by the way, talk in a little low voice. They may hear you from here itself." Abby said, and I sighed.

"What did you think when you met the first guy who visited you for a marriage proposal?" I asked holding her hand.

"Hey! Don't let my wife take a path down that lane." Bhai threatened.

"Ok, my only fear was what type of guy he is and will I even feel attracted." She replied ignoring her husband.

"See, you have an advantage here. You already know him and ask him about his love life and mainly about that girl, whatever her name is." He said in a serious tone.

"I will!" I said nodding.

"Looks like they are here." Abby said hearing the talks.

"Did they come here in their cars from beside the house?" Bhai asked snickering.

"Hey! Go and greet them." Abby said, pushing him outside the room.

"Ready?" She asked, turning towards me.

"I guess." I replied, releasing a breath and smiled.

"So, what are your hobbies?" He asked when we were sent to the terrace to talk.

"General things! Reading lots of books and then cooking. But I also play piano." I replied.

"What about you?" I asked him when he calmly nodded.

"Me? I like to play some football and then some cricket. And also to travel a lot." He replied, smiling and I smiled back.

We talked for some more time about us, and nothing much changed like he always used to tell all his friends that he will continue his father's business, he started joining his father recently.

"Do you have any present girlfriend, or you know any ex-girlfriend whom you still love?" I asked him directly and for, a second he looked shocked.

"No! Do you?" he asked after a few minutes.

"No! But what about Parul Mitra?" I asked him not able to stop myself.

"Oh, her! We are separate from past one year." He replied, and I nodded.

"I really thought you both were always serious about each other." I said a complete lie.

"We were never serious. She is Hindu, and I am Christian and my family would never accept the marriage, which we know from the beginning." He explained, and I nodded but sighed in relief inside.

"Actually, she is going to get married soon to her best friend. It is an arranged marriage, but you know they both know each other and all." He added sipping his tea.

"You are still in touch with her?" I asked him, hoping this is not like every time they both getting back together.

"We have common friends and all. Also, we both are good friends, and we want to keep it there." He replied.

"Ok!" I said and this time I sighed in relief outside, but he was looking around.

"I still can't believe we both are neighbors and our parents are friends with each other, but we never met in the college at all." He said again to which he already said when we both came here.

"We both have different life as we both are really different." I said shrugging.

"So then we are opposite poles right?" he asked flirting.

"Right!" I replied, hiding my smile, but couldn't in the end.

After some time, it was his time to go, and they said they will call about the decision. But before that we both decided to meet a few more times to decide properly, and my parents accepted along with his.

"So does he have any girlfriend or something? Tell me right now and I will say 'No' from your side." Bhai asked and I smiled at him.

"I asked him and he said no. Their parents love me, and our parents love him. We both talked and maybe there is a chance, but I want to meet him again and see whether there is a chance that he still likes Parul." I said frowning.

"Janice! He is just the first guy and there will be many so don't take a haste decision. I think it would be better if you meet some more people." He said.

"Bhai! I know it is little hard thing, but I will have a chance to spend my rest of life with my first crush, and I want to see everything. If I think there will be any problem I will back away." I said, smiling and he nodded, still frowning.

Keep your eyes open and see Janice. Don't get hurt! I thought to myself and thought of him.

*Adithya Pov*

"You are really sure right?" I asked her again which I have been for the past two weeks.

"Adithya! We are going to get engaged in a few days and then married in one month. At least now stop the question." She replied frowning.

"But Parul, you didn't talk to me during the whole engineering. After that we talked but now suddenly we are getting married. I have every right to doubt." I said leaning back.

"You are not that adorable best friend of mine anymore. Always looking everywhere that here something wrong is going on or there is something wrong going on." She said rolling her eyes, and I chuckled.

"What to do? I should be always on duty. All I want is you think of everything again and then decide ok." I said, and she sighed leaning back.

"Is the problem, here is David? Then don't worry because he is going to get married to his family's friend's daughter." She said, and I frowned.

"And how do you know that?" I asked her.

"We are still friends. We didn't break up at a bad situation. My Dad will never allow me to marry any other person outside the caste leave the religion." She replied.

"Hmm... all I want is you think again." I said that again, and she nodded saluting.

And we both chuckled as few people saw her and glanced at her weirdly. We left the café and went for some more shopping for the engagement.

"You are happy to live here in Mumbai right?" I asked after dropping her at her house.

"Yeah! I will get more assignments here for modeling. I want to be a good one." She replied smiling.

"You will be." I said, holding her hand.

"Duty calls." I said hearing my phone ringing.

"Yes, officer." She said, saluting again and walked inside.

I shook my head and drove towards the station. I still can't believe I am going to get married to the girl on whom I had my first crush.

However, I really hope she thinks about, everything again before anything moves ahead. I don't want any mistakes in my marriage life.

----------------------------------------------------

i know small chaps... but first few will be small..

So Janice and David : Adithya and Parul.... Will they get married like this? Or the pairs will be reversed... I dont know ;)

How is the chap??

Comment plz and vote.........