Imagine for ...

AN: Sorry guys, but this person didn't want their name in the imagine and I respect that and you should too. Enjoy!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Prompt: I would like one where Harry had to go to dentist but he's scared and his dentist is one of the other guys.

********************************************************************************************

Harry's POV

I've been hiding from Louis all day and it's exhausting. 2 days ago he reminded me about my appointment that is today and I've been avoiding him since then. I was suppose to meet Louis in the medical bus at 3 pm and right now it's 4 pm. Yes, hes a dentist and frankly I do not like that. Everyone had their checkups and now I am due for one. "Harry!" Uh oh! thats Louis, hes trying to find me I gotta hide. I hide behind my bed and put my head between my knees in a fragile position. "Haz! come on. Not again!" I heard Louis say and then someone came into my room. I held my breath in and peeked a little bit to see Louis looking at me. I quickly ran away but I couldn't get far. "Haz! You can't keep avoiding the dentist. It's been 2 years since you have gotten a cleaning. You always just let me check for cavities but never a cleaning" Louis said. "No I am fine!" I said and tried to break out of his grip.

Louis POV

Harry was trying to get out of my grip but I wasn't letting that happen. He is going to get this check up wither he likes it or not. "Harry! Stop moving. Look, I know you're scared of the dentists but I am not going to hurt you. I would never hurt a fly. I need to check for cavities and then give you a cleaning, its necessary. You won't be able to go on tour with us if I dont do your checkup" I explained. "Can't you just lie?" Harry asked with a puppy dog face. "No Haz" I said and carried him over my shoulder to the medical bus where Liam was waiting. "Ok Harry, calm down. You can stop screaming" I said and put him on the chair where he tried to escape. I held him by his waist while he was screaming and kicking and Liam quickly put the restraining board on the chair. I laid Harry on it and quickly strapped him in. "What are you doing?!" He screamed at me. "Harry, I am not trying to be mean but you have to get a check up. Now calm down" I said. Harry started crying which made me feel guilty so I stopped putting on my gloves and turned towards him. "Hey Haz, it's only me Louis. You can hold Liams hand through this and everything will be fine I promise. I know that you take very good care of your teeth so there is nothing to be afraid of" I said softly and stroked his cheek. I guess he like that since he closed his eyes and groaned. I chuckled and stroked his cheek for a minute then removed my hand. Harry kept his eyes closed but I knew he was awake. I put my gloves and mask on. I didnt have to recline his chair because I already did that. "Haz, can you please open up?" I asked him softly while stroking his cheek and using my mirror to tap at his lips. He opened his mouth wide enough for me to place my tools in. I opened his mouth wider by pushing on his chin. He held Liams hand while I tapped each and every tooth also looking for cavities. "Wow Haz, no cavities I am really proud of you. Now I am just going to do a cleaning" I said getting my scraper. "Harry open up" I instructed but he shook his head. At this point I knew what I had to do so I inserted the mouth prop. "Naaoo" Harry said. "Harry calm down its just a cleaning" Liam said and stroked his cheek for 5 seconds then held his hand. I started by scraping at his teeth. He tried to move his head when I scraped near his gum line but thats understandable. I brushed his teeth and then flossed them. Now the fluoride part that Harry hates. I just quickly inserted the fluoride trays in his mouth one by one like taking impressions and took them out after 2 minutes. By the end Harry was crying and I had nothing that I could do. I took off his bib and my gloves along with my mask. "There we go all done" I said as I sat him up and took off the restraints. As soon as I did he hugged me tightly and started sobbing. "Shh Haz, it's ok. You're all done. Nothing like that for a bit" I said and hugged him. "For-e-ve-r" He asked sobbing but I chuckled saying no. He stopped crying in about 5 min and then I took him back to his bed and we laid together sleeping.

AN: If you guys want to think that its Larry Stylinson then go ahead but I think its just a bro mance but hey whatever you think. I dont want any dirty comments on this. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CHECKOUT VARSITY BY @JenniXCX. And also her new book that is still in the making right now. To Be Thin. You have to checkout Varsity. Its amazing and I love that book so much, i am begging you. Read that book. Thanks. xxx.